the crew x reader moving day

(Y/n) pov

Today I be moving into my own home.
I was so excited because I got sick of my parents fighting almost every night, as I pack my belong my dear mother came into my room. " oh sweet..look how much you grew..." Mom said about ready to cry. I look up at her an smiled."I know you will miss me, but ill try and come and visit you and dad as much as I can...I love you, mom." As I said those word and I gave mom a hug. "You better, I don't know how long ill be living for!" Mom said then left with a tear going down her cheeks.

Timeskip~

Final after the long trip I was at my destination. I look up and see the house, it had a red Roof and the body part of the house was yellow. ' mmm cool.' I thought. As I was walking up to the door and boy with a green hoodie came out. 'Huh'? The boy looks at me with a confused look. "ma'am are you lost?" I replied with a no and told him that I was moving in. " oh you moving in well, just to tell you...you have roommates, I'm one of your roommates but you will get to see the others, oh by the way my name is Edd, sorry I was rude for not introducing myself." I reply " it nice to meet you Edd and its fine. My name is (y/n)." Edd, nod and let me in the house.

Other Timeskip~

It has been mouths sent I moved in I began to like matt, tom and edd. They seem so cool and fun to be fun around. But I had a crush on them but I didn't know who I love the most.

The rest is up to you who well you tell

Tom
Edd
Matt

Who knows maybe it be the neighbours.