Eduardo x wolf reader

Request by
@lilythehybrid

(Y/n) pov

I was run.... Your probably wondering why am I run well let me tell you, im a. Half wolf and these crazy scientists want to use me for their experiments. I just Escape 5 minutes ago.... Let's just say it take them that long to figure out the I escape. As I ran they started to shoot me with those sleepy bullets, I like to call them.  I dodged to dodge and I finally lost them by hiding under a old car.... They ran pass me and kept going. I was so tired so I closed my eyes and went into Slumber......

Few hours later

Eduardo pov

I woke up and got out of bed....I was still sleepy but I had to get ready for today cause of work.

2 person pov
After he did his things, he went to the car.... But all of sudden a wolf came out under the car...he panicked and ran into the house the wolf follow them...

" JON, MARK CALL THE WILD ANIMALS LIFE SAFERS!!" Eduardo yelled to them up the stairs.. Jon came out of his room to see what was going on and saw the wolf.. He ran back to his room to call the animal life saver.

"Please don't do that!!" The you barked at Jon and Eduardo. Both eyes wide.... Mark finally came out of his room and saw the wolf..he didnt panicked he just look at it.. " the wolf just talk" Jon said while pointing at it. Then all of a sudden the wolf began to transform into a female/male perosn. "Please dont call them they will hurt me and use me.....please I don't want to go back." You beg to them. Mark nod his head and led you to a room. " this will be your room, okay?" Mark said and left.
Wow rude.

Hours pass you began to like Eduardo....he was nice to You even Jon was surprise... He was never kind to anyone unless he likes them..

" hey (y/n) would you like to go on a date with me?" Eduardo ask you while handing you a rose.

You replied..

Use your  imagination!!! ;3