Chapter 21~ Girl code

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

*TW: ANXIETY, NIGHTMARES, PANIC ATTACKS*

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

We all sit down in the red seats in our booth, I look up and see Abby glaring at my best friend. A mafia leader, Sebastian Moreales, the leader of the Spanish mafia looks like he's about to piss his pants from her glare. Stupid man.

I look from them to Ivy looking at the menu, I lean over a bit closer to her and her body freezers knowing i'm close to her. "I recommend the pancakes" I whisper and she looks at me with a smile. "Thanks Olly"

I know I hate that name but I love it when she calls me it.

Fuck I'm in deep.

Too fucking deep

I sigh and grab my menu ignoring Sebastian and Abby bickering quietly, I wonder what the fuck is going on with them.

"Ares, Ivy. I need you're opinion" Sebastian calls and just as I'm about to say no Ivy smiles and puts her elbows on the table. "Yes Seb"

I roll my eyes, "Well, do you think It's dumb to say no to a date cause you don't know if you like them?" He asks and my eyebrows furrow as Abby groans and droops in her sea-oh. "Well, I guess yes it is cause dates are to figure out weather you like the person or not. Who rejected you Seb?" Ivy asks and he grins. "Knew it"

"And it was Abby" he adds as Abby glares at him, Ivy gasps with a squeal. "Ahhh, Sabby for life." she grins and Seb does too as Abby rolls her eyes before looking at me, "What do you think, loser". I first put my middle finger in the air but it doesn't even last a second when Ivy pulls my hand back down. I sigh "I agree with her, you don't really know if you like him or not unless you try and shit like that. And you should be happy cause he's a man whore, and never does dates" I say and Seb mimics the last part like a child.

Before the conversation could go on the waitress walks up to us, She smiles at us all. "Well hello there, what can I get you all" she asks in a happy voice making Ivy smile, cute. "I'll have the pancakes with a cookies and cream milkshake" Ivy answers and the waitress writes down the order along with all of ours. I got some pancakes, Abby got waffles and Sebastian got a waffle sandwich. It's basically two waffles with strawberries, melted chocolate all smushed togethe-I'm talking like her.

Sebastian and Abby start talking, actually more like Sebastian starts listing reasons to date. 

I look at Ivy with my eyebrow raised when I feel her poke my stomach, "Olly, that guy is totally planning our murder in his mind" she whispers putting her hand up and when she goes to point I grab her hand before looking a few tables down seeing a man in a suit looking at us-especially Ivy and Abby. I swear to the devil Dominico if you're playing this game I will play, worse and beat you in you're own game.

I pick up my phone and Message Sebastian. 'Hold Abby close, there's a man here to our right but I don't wanna ruin the breakfast. And he seems like he's just observing, so we'll go and act like we never saw him after we're done eating and I'll tell our men to grab him when he tries following us'. I look up and see him sigh before pulling Abby closer and I almost chuckle when she pinches his arm. 

I slide an arm around Ivy's waist and pull her into my side as she lets out a quiet yelp, she looks up at me with her cheeks slightly red. I lean down a bit to her ear, "Don't worry about it" I whisper before placing a light kiss on her jaw as she lets out a small sigh. 

To think about it, when I looked at the man he didn't look Italian...Seems american and I have no men here so he's not one of mine. 

I see Abby stand up, "I needa go pee" she says and Ivy also stands. "You both need to go?" I ask and she shakes her head. "It's girl code Olly" she says as they both link their arms and walk off before we could even try stopping them. I look over to Sebastian and see him looking at them walk away. "She's so pretty" he mumbles and I chuckle.