Chapter 22~ With me

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little for voting after reading!

*TW: ANXIETY, NIGHTMARES, PANIC ATTACKS, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS*

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I bend down to her level and my heart breaks when I hear a sob as she flinched from my touch not even looking up. Her legs are pushed against her chest.

"Shit shit shit" Abby whispers before sitting next to her, "Ivy you're okay" she whispers but it's like she can't hear us.

"Go you two, I'll take care of her." I say and Abby looks at me like I'm crazy, "please let me help her" I sigh. She places one kiss on her forehead before pointing at me "mess up and I break your face" she says and her and Sebastian walk out.

"Ivy it's me" I whisper not touching her. She looks up a bit and let's out a sob before her arms wrap around my neck and she hugs me, "A-Ares I c-can't breath" she chokes on her breath and I rub her back soothing as I place her on my lap.

"Shhh baby deep breaths" I whisper as she holds me tightly. I hold her in my arms as I rub her back slowly,  "think of good things sweetheart" I continue pulling her hair out of her face.

I need to get her out of here. Fucking hell if she wasn't having a damn panic attack I would have chased after the men. Yeah. They got away.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

All I can think about is her.

I'm seeing it all again, her hurting me like the man did. Her hitting me, all the rude and hurtful words that she said are stuck in my brain like it's a code embedded into a system.

"You're right here baby" he whispers soothing things into my ears and I hold him tighter burying my face into his neck trying to calm my breathing.

"We're gonna count from ten alright" he rubs my back and I nod. "Ten" he starts off and I take a deep breath , "n-nine" I curse myself for stuttering. "Just like that love, eight"

I fist his shirt in my palm, "Seven" I whisper trying to push all the hurting thoughts of my mum away and focus on Ares's voice. "Six"

"F-Five" I shut my eyes tightly hating I can't do this without the dumb stutter. Why the hell can I just do something right. "You're doing amazing, four" he says and I feel a kiss on my jaw. I am?

"T-Three" I say fisting his shirt tighter feeling safe here, in his arms. "Two"

I take a deep, slow breath. "One" I whisper having my breathing under control but my hands still shaking. "I-I'm sorry" I whisper looking at my hands begging for them to stop shaking.

His hands cradle my cheeks and his thumbs wipe away my tears. "Sorry for what?"

For burdening you with this, with me. This whole panic attack. Having to help me. Wasting your time-"Ivy stop thinking whatever you are, I'd always be here for you" he says bringing my face closer and kissing my forehead.

His hands let go of my face and he interlocks out fingers. My eyes fall to our hands, he rubs small circles on my hand and I sigh resting my head on his shoulder.