02

Chapter 2: The Sinclair Brothers

"Kill him."

Elias cut the call walking inside the café again. His eyes twitched in annoyance, noticing his espresso getting cold because of his 15 minutes call outside. He quickly asked for another cup of coffee because he can't function without it.

His eyes landed on the documents and a sticky note on them. He picked up the sticky note and read the words. His black orbs widened the slightest.

Is this a fucking trick?

He questioned himself. Giving the benefit of the doubt, he speculated once again. Who would write these pointers? He got up from his seat. "Did you see who just was at my table?" Elias's eyes narrowed threateningly at the barista.

"I-I d-don't know, Sir," the barista gulped, looking at the man in his late 20s in front of him. Elias's 6'2 height and the white scar on his right eyebrow making him appear scarier. Not to mention the deathly aura around him.

His black Armani suit flexed with every move he made as he took his things and moved out of the café

His black Armani suit flexed with every move he made as he took his things and moved out of the café. The barista sighed in relief.

He put on his black shades. The color that he owned. He took out his phone and called a number.

*ring* *ring*

"Raj," he flatly said. "Yes, boss," Raj replied from the other end. "Search if the company Bridge is going bankrupt and is using us to boost their stock value," Elias's hold tightened on his phone as he spoke those words. He hated being used.

He was the one who enjoyed using others.

"Got it, Boss," Raj answered. "Get the information from the black market if needed," he further added and hung up.

He didn't believe it was a friend. Being in the business world, sharing false information for one's advantage was very common. Him acting on some random scribbles from an unknown origin. Do you take him as a fool?

He will form his judgment once his trusted sources verify the facts.

---

Elias strode towards the office as the workers bowed and greeted him on the way.

"Who pissed in your coffee," Jasper looked at the signature scowl on his brother's face.

Jasper's midnight eyes narrowed at Elias's annoyed face. It was not rare but still something to pay attention to.

He passed him the sticky note. "Fucking Bridge," Jasper hissed, reading the content. A knock interrupted them. "Come in," Jasper said. "Sir, the information you asked me to verify is valid. They are indeed going bankrupt. They just spent a vast amount of sources keeping this information from leaking," Raj informed. Both the brothers looked livid.