Book 2

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱-𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬

Daisy Kim's life takes a huge turn when her struggling company gets sold to a billionaire. But the real twist lies in her new boss's identity-who is none other than her ex-lover.

Alexander Russo, a cold and brooding billionaire, exudes a power that commands attention. His obsession with Daisy burns like a dangerous flame, driving him to desperate measures to claim her once again. With each passing moment, his dark desire for her escalates, taking him to alarming lengths, defying laws and breaking bones if necessary.

Trapped in Alexander's magnetic and perilous web, Daisy gets torn between the past they shared and the uncertain future ahead.

Will she succumb to his relentless pursuit, or will she find the strength to resist his control and discover her path in this thrilling tale of love, obsession, and the dangerous dance between two souls destined to collide?

But one thing is for sure-he will never let her go-for she is his deviant love.

Mature [18+ Content]

Book 2 in the LOVE series [published]

I hope you find as much enjoyment in the new book as you did in Twisted Love, and I appreciate your continued support and love for my works.

Love Vairhans