21

Chapter 21 - Thiers

They drove back to the castle as the guards opened the car door for them. Jasper held Iris's hand while Elias placed his hand on her lower back, guiding her to their room.

Iris's knees buckled, her legs turned stiff as wood. Every step they were taking closer towards the room, her heart raced, sweat covered her back. She couldn't imagine consummating the marriage.

The brothers had been lenient with touching her before the marriage, kissing her occasionally, hugging her, and nothing more. She was grateful for it, but now that she was legally their wife, they had not once taken their hands off her.

She let out a shriek when Elias suddenly picked her up, bridal style. Iris' words of resistance died down in her throat when she saw Elias's stern gaze. They didn't want her rejection at all. She gulped and meekly laid in his arms. She knew it was not wise to go against them.

In his long strides a few minutes later, they had reached the room. He slowly and carefully placed his darling on the bed, bending down and gently taking out her heels, rubbing her sore ankle. Her breath hitched when she felt Elias's cold hands on her legs.

Jasper moved up, removing the hair accessories, letting her silky brown hair cascade down like a waterfall. Every part of her mesmerized them. His hands played with her soft curls- they were smooth like satin.

Jasper grabbed her wrist, yanking her up to stand up. She stood in front of his chest, eye level to his heart, exactly where she belonged. Iris let out a harsh breath when her aching feet touched the ground. "Unbutton the shirt," he murmured over her eyes.

"Do it," his tone turned harsher, seeing her not move. He gripped her hand and bought it to his chest.

Her shaky hands slowly started unbuttoning his shirt

Her shaky hands slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. She could see his chest reveal at every button she opened. Jasper's muscles clenched and relaxed under her soft touch whenever her fingers would brush over his naked skin.

His shirt was completely unbuttoned. Elias grabbed her arm, turning her towards him, his eyes carrying the same message. She slowly and hesitantly started unbuttoning his shirt, too. In back, she could hear belt clunking and falling and the harsh and hurried sounds of Jasper taking off the remaining clothes.

Once Iris had unbuttoned Elias's shirt, he even started taking off his remaining clothes, just remaining in his boxers. Iris' face flushed red. She looked anywhere but at them.

 She looked anywhere but at them