42

Chapter 42 - A bitter feeling

"Three million that's my last offer," Elias grunted, the permanent scowl on his face deepened. He just wanted to end this fucking meeting and go back to his wife.

Jasper and Elias had a wrist fight and his brother, unfortunately, won the match, earning the chance to stay home with their wife, whereas he had to come to complete the deal to buy a new club. The man in his late seventies sat in front of him while Jasper was cradling his wife.

That lucky bastard–

His thoughts were interrupted when the old man spoke again. "Deal," he forwarded his hand for a firm shake. He signed the deal with his lucky gold ink pen.

"Ahh~ congratulations on your marriage," the old man Oscar spoke merrily

Elias's scowl softened somewhat, and he gave a single nod while he muttered a sincere thanks.

"I wonder how your wife looks. She's never been seen in public before," Oscar muttered, his wrinkled eyes wrinkling further. He radiated a warm aura, much like Santa Claus.

The oversized man muttered possessively, "Outwardly beautiful.". There was a tinge of warmth in his eyes as his chest puffed out in pride. There are no words that can adequately describe how beautiful she was. In the end, beauty lay in the eyes of the beholder, and Elias was completely enamored with his lovely Iris.

Oscar chuckled to himself. "You seem so in love. She must have a real charm to have both of you utterly captivated," he said with a warm smile. He wondered how possessive were the brothers. They lack any news about their wife, aside from the fact they were married. It was almost as if she did not exist, So well protected.

He mused if some could break that protection.

"Yes, that she is," His voice was deep and threatening, sending a scanty glare to the old man. He had been talking too much about his wife for his taste.

"Ah, as an old man. I will tell women like men when they are gentle and sweet. Women like being spoiled and coaxed. Don't scowl too much in front of your wife. She might run for hills, or only prefer you brother," Oscar joked in a sliver voice as he advised the young lad.

The temperature dropped significantly and Oscar shivered. Elias stood up and declared. "The meeting is over." With a professional tone, h concluded the meeting leaving Emilia to sort out the remaining process while he got into his SUV heading straight home.

" With a professional tone, h concluded the meeting leaving Emilia to sort out the remaining process while he got into his SUV heading straight home