19

Chapter 19 – Soon

The glass shattered, falling down shards on the floor. A scream echoed.

"Jasper!" the woman screeched

"Get out," he deadpanned. He had enough of this bullshit.

The woman was a complete mess. Her mascara and eyeliner had melted and smudged under her eyes. Because of the tears, her foundation had worn off. Her hair distorted as she ran her hands through them in frustration.

She couldn't believe he no longer wanted her. Men lined in front of her, trailing behind her just to see her smile. And he was discarding her like he didn't care for once. The model was beyond furious.

"How could you do this to me," she exclaimed in disbelief. Jasper clenched his jaw. This woman. "Yoona. Leave," he commanded with a dark glower. It was even rare that he remembered the girl's name.

Maybe the woman was too emotional or crazy. She missed the warning and moved closer to him. "Jasper, I know you like me. Let me stay," her voice contained a plea when she tried to grab his arms. She batted her eyelash, trying to appear as pitiful yet seductive as she could so he would soften his heart. She bit her lower lip looking up at him. Unfortunately for her, he was heartless.

Iris was an and the only exception.

His eyes dimmed, thinking if his sweetheart would ever show such a look. He knew if she does he would do anything immediately. His eyes glowed, thinking about her. Yoona, on the other hand, took his glimmering look and became hopeful. Of course, he could never say no to me; she smirked internally.

"Babe," she purred, leaning closer to him pressing her chest on his biceps, giving him a clear view of her cleavage. She looked up at him like a docile rabbit. Any man would feel attracted to such a submissive yet seductive look.

Jasper snapped out of his thoughts and yanked her off harshly. He sneered at her in distaste.

She fell to the floor with a loud thud. Yoona cried at the force. "Jasper!" her shrill voice irritated him. He glowered at her. What does she think? I will lend her a hand and apologize, he scoffed.

"Guards," he called. The guards were trained under the brothers; they did not feel compassion for the fairer sex. They only heeded their bosses' orders. "Throw her out," he ordered and turned towards his desk without giving her a second look. Her jaw dropped.

Yoona's eyes shot wide in disbelief. She started cursing and yelling. A guard grabbed her, thrusting her towards the door. In a frenzy, she shouted. "I had videos of us sleeping together. If you throw me out and abandon me, I will release them to the media. Telling them you forced me with your status."

A scandal was enough to plummet their stock value and have him called names. The girl would like the pitiful victim, while he would get labeled as a rapist. People would support the girl more. She will obtain an upper hand, or so she thought.