35

Chapter 35 - Her Identity

A knock resounded.

"Enter," Elias monotoned.

"Hi," she greeted them. The brothers were quick to stop their work and focus their attention on her. His eyes wandered to her pale dress. It made her look like an angel. It was the first time his eyes didn't wander off to her jade legs or her tempting cleavage, but her small smile and dimples. He had grown to love her more than her body.

 He had grown to love her more than her body

Iris walked towards them.

Jasper placed down his glasses and he closed his laptop, stretching he got up from the desk walking toward the leather sofa.

"Babygirl you don't need to knock. You know the passcode you are free to enter whenever you wish," Jasper said as he motioned her to sit. His hand came closer to her face when she nodded then only he cupped her face and placed his forehead onto hers.

"I know," she mumbled as Elias moved closer to them. His permanent scowl soften his eyes looked warmer.

"I missed you," Jasper whispered. "It had been only four hours," she murmured. "Yes, four fucking hours," he grunted as he placed a delicate kiss on her nose. Iris couldn't help but giggle at his sulky tone, he resembled an ignored child.

Her finger trailed over his jaw as she placed a kiss on his cheek making his eyes go wide in shock. Even Iris was shocked by her actions, she did not even realize what she had done.

It was bad, it was her who now craving for their touch.

It was weird when they had stopped touching her she realized she was touch-deprived. The kid inside her wanted their bear hugs, the soft caress, the tender kiss. The fact made her tremble her eyes widening. Why was this happening?

"Me too," Elias complained bringing forward his cheek

"Me too," Elias complained bringing forward his cheek. Damn his fucking brother for always being the first to pull his wife towards him. He grumbled like a sullen child.

Iris look hesitant her cheeks slighted tinted, leaning forward she planted a quick kiss on his cheek to which he grinned. Satisfied with the result.

Her heart skipped a beat. Were they that east to please one kiss from her and they were grinning like fools. Just like them now she had started to analyze and observe them. She was learning so much about them.

"Actually I-I wanted to a-ask something," she fumbled. Her finger played with each other. It was hard to tell her own opinions and choices. The brothers were now encouraging her to voice her opinions. It felt good.

Jasper hummed. "What my dear wife?"

"I want to w-work."

The brothers stilled but they were not surprised by her request. They could understand she would be bored at home all the time. Suddenly an idea lit up Jasper's mind.

"Of course."

Iris's eyes widened. It was too easy. From her understanding, the brothers were too possessive to have her confined in the castle. She did not think they would allow her to work this easily. Iris looked at them warily.

Elias revealed a wry smile. Their actions had hurt her more than they have imagined. She did not trust them. Even when they agreed she looked at them dubiously. It hurt him that they had hurt her.

Nightmares. Hatred. Regret. Self loathe. Guilt. It was fucking vicious cycle.

"What do you want to do," Jasper asked pulling her on his lap. Iris placed her hands on his chest as she looked up to him with her doe eyes. "Coding," she bit her lip as she hesitantly spoke. His heart raced. Just that look from her and he would happily put the world under her feet.

"I guess Sinclair Industries do require a few tech people," Elias added with a coy smile. "Accept the offer we gave on the first day we met," Jasper smiled down at her. Iris bit her lips, it did not seem bad now.

"Alright," she agreed to make them grin. Their wife would finally visit their office.

"You love hacking," he stated he knew the fact. The background research had proven so. Iris smile his heart swooned.

"It is my identity," she mumbled shyly. It felt embarrassing to tell others about herself. Hacking, computer, tech all geeky stuff made her feel whole. The codes, the sequence, were like dopamine to her brain.

"Trust me, darling you will love spending every single second at Sinclair Headquarters," so will we. Elias looked at his wife with a tender gaze as if that's the only thing he could see in this world. He could feel himself get excited to see his wife at the office. Now they would not be away for a single minute.

Jasper leaned down placing a kiss on her jugular, he did not miss her tremble but she did not say no, instead she clutched his shirt as the fine silk crumbled in her hand. They had promised her, they would stop the moment she utter NO. It was such a main thing in any relationship but they overlooked it.

Their relationship did not start on a positive note. It was going to change.

They are too possessive and overbearing it scared her made her close her heart towards them. They took her refusal pessimistically and turned angry towards her hurting her badly in the process, both mentally and physically. It was them who were wrong in the relationship and she was too forgiving.

Their heart clenched at how easy was it to get her forgiveness. She had a golden heart while there was as dark as coal. The brothers promised they would change and she believed them. Their heart thumped in hope. She was gullible yet she knew how to distinguish right from wrong.

Whenever she did not like something they did she was put a distance, reminding them of their mistake.

They would analyze and work on to change it.

She had started to allow them to freely hug, place peppery kisses on her face, allowing them to bury their nose in her neck greedily inhaling her sweet scent. It brought them comfort. Her whole presence made them feel calmer.

It was a weird feeling but it felt damn right.

Elias the hot head brute was serene in her hands. Jasper the cunning fox was an innocent child at her smile. The woman really did not know the effect she had on them.

They could see how their wife was trying to see them in a positive light. She still had her guard up but now she would giggle and smile with them. Allowing herself to accept their touch not because of coercion but of her free will.

Hope. It was a wonderful feeling. She was the only one who made these emotionless monsters feel a series of emotions. Her small actions were making them humane, making them normal. The cold-blooded Sinclairs were finally starting to change.

Finally, everything was going well.

Right?

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.