47

Chapter 47. You like that

"This was only the first round, darling."

Thoroughly exhausted, Iris's eyes widened, her sleep vanishing at those horrific words. She wished her husband would have less stamina and last less in bed. A girl could hope, right?

As Jasper leaned over her, his hot breath grazed her neck and sent shivers down her spine. She tried to push him away, but her hands felt weak and powerless. Exhausted and barely able to move, she let out a frustrated groan.

Jasper's lips brushed against her shoulder as he whispered, "Don't worry, sweetheart. Let us do all the work." His hands gently caressed her body, igniting a flame of desire in her. She felt his hot breath against her skin, and a delicious warmth spread throughout her body.

Elias's voice was a sultry purr in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "Trust us, baby," he whispered, his hot breath tickling her skin. "We won't let you down." His hand glided over the curve of her ass.

His hand twitched to smack that fat ass, yet he controlled the urge, beguiling his wife to give in to him

She felt a rush of desire flood her body, and her heart raced as she gave herself over to the intoxicating allure of Elias's words. His lips brushed against her neck, and his fingers traced tantalizing patterns across her skin, setting her body ablaze with passion.

With each touch, she felt her resistance weaken, and she surrendered to the pleasure Elias and Jasper offered.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she buried her face in the soft pillow, trying to find comfort in its plush embrace. Jasper's hands traced delicate patterns across her back, and his lips brushed against her skin, igniting a spark of desire within her.

She felt his warmth surrounding her, and she closed her eyes, savoring the moment. Jasper's touch was like a warm, comforting blanket, enveloping her with safety and security. She let out a soft moan as his lips pressed against her back, and her body responded to his every touch with an almost electric intensity.

"Jasper," she cried when he nipped her skin.

"It's daddy this time, little one," he grunted, grabbing a handful of her hair.

He tugged on her hair; she turned her head to face him. Despite the sweat that beaded her forehead and the exhaustion etched on her features, she looked more beautiful to him than ever before. Her hair fell in disarray around her face, framing her features that made his heart race.

 Her hair fell in disarray around her face, framing her features that made his heart race