37

Chapter 37 - Office and the Unknown

The Sinclair Headquarters was in a chaotic mess. The lady boss was going to arrive today.

"Emilia is it true Mrs. Sinclair would arrive today," a woman gushed to their secretary. "Yes, Linda," Emilia let out an aggrieved sigh. All the workers were asking her a million questions about THE wife of the Sinclair brothers.

"Is it true her beauty could wage wars in ancient times?" another worker asked? Why would these billionaires marry a girl from nowhere? It could only make sense if she had the beauty of a goddess and luscious curves that men would drool over.

Emilia rubbed her forehead. "Mrs. Sinclair is lovely," she commented. Her beauty would not wage wars, but she was beautiful enough to make kings ignore their work to court her.

Emilia had only seen the young lady on her wedding day. She had an angelic aura; she looked like a sweet and innocent girl who had fallen into the hands of devils. Literally.

She wondered how their relationship had progressed by now. She would say the brothers loved their wife a lot because first time years, they would go home on time and stay home during weekends.

The murmurs came to an immediate halt when the workers saw the Sinclairs military-grade black limo, which could withstand a bomb attack, stopped at the right at the entrance.

Edward and Kai- with other dozen bodyguards climbed down from two SUVs that followed them everywhere. All heavily guarded with stoic faces.

The workers held their breath.

Women and men swooned as they saw Elias and Jasper get out of the car. Their dark blue suits, black hair, sharp jaw, fierce eyes, the cold aura. Everything about them was perfect. The detached and aloof look of Elias and the charming wicked smirk of Jasper made their heart skip a beat. They were fucking hot.

Everyone wanted them.

They were jealous of the lady who had captured their heart.

Soon they saw a small hand come out of the car to get captured by the big calloused hand of their boss

Soon they saw a small hand come out of the car to get captured by the big calloused hand of their boss. Elias held his wife's hand as if he held the rare porcelain. Her hand fitted snug in his as if they got made for each other. His heart had a fuzzy feeling. That was mixed with a hint of possessiveness and satisfaction as he stood by her side.

He looked at his wife with a soft smile ignoring the gasps from behind. Elias's smile was rare. Little did they know it was a normal thing whenever Iris was present.

Jasper was quick to place a hand on her back as he guided her towards the private elevator. They made sure the least amount of people can see them. Even though they were powerful, they could never be careless. One mistake and someone would try to harm their wife.

The workers didn't dare to take any photos; they did not wish to lose their job. Not everyone knew the cruelty of the brothers, and they were capable of killing only those who worked closest to the Sinclair's knew about their illegal dealings and how they took "care" of their competitors.