03

Chapter 3 - Surprise and A call

Jasper was currently seated in his office, twirling the pen in his fingers. Elias was typing on his laptop.

"Boss," Raj entered the room and placed the file on the table.

Raj spent two days collecting the information. CCTV footage he 'asked' from the café.

Using her number plate, he got her address and phone number. After asking and digging, he made a report and handed it to them. He fretted as he found little. He didn't wish to miss anything, or he would have a body part missing. After working for the brothers, he was crystal clear about it.

"Leave."

Jasper picked up the file, turning pages over.

Name: Iris Rosella Fields

Age: 19

Date of Birth: 04 February 20XX

Sex: Female

Parents: Dead

Education: Missing

Significant other: None

Phone Number: XXXX

Address: XXXX

Blood group: O+ve

Photo: Attached

Job: Freelance

Acquaintances: Questionable

"Covered up," Jasper raised an eyebrow, passing the file to Elias. It caught his attention how the information regarding her was limited or entirely missing. It was not up to the level to consider as the person entirely nonexistent, but enough to avoid few people finding them.

Normal people don't have that done.

Elias skimmed over the information. His eyes landed on the blurry image Raj got from the CCTV of Iris. He could roughly make out her height and her brown, curly hair. Anyways, how she looked was not important. It was more important to get her to work for them.

"Does it matter?" Elias said. As long as she was going to bring profits to the company, it didn't matter to him if she even had a criminal record. Hence, Sinclairs had many shady people working under them. They helped them clean their record and start a new life under their guidance.

"Emilia," he called their secretary.

"Mr. Sinclair," she entered the office. "Set up a meeting between us, and Ms. Fields," he ordered. Emilia nodded and left.

The identity of the person who left the note surprised Jasper. Not because she was a woman but how young she was. She should probably be in college now. But the education is missing, Jasper frowned.

Brushing aside all the thoughts, both brothers continued working.

---

"Flint, get your ugly ass down," Rhea yelled from the living room at her brother.

"Whyyyy," he shouted from above. "Iris came," she yelled back.

Flint came running down the stairs sliding down from the railing. "Hi," he welcomed Iris, scratching his neck. She smiled in response.

"My bestie," Rhea pouted as she pulled Iris in a hug. "No hug for me," Flint whined. Iris shrugged.

"Let's start the meeting," Flint spoke in a mock professional tone, straightening his back and putting on a serious face. Rhea rolled her eyes at her brother's antics.