40

Chapter 40 - Can't walk

"Yes, daddy. I want you."

That is all Elias wanted to hear for his lips to come crashing on hers. Her eyes widened at the intensity. The man looked starved. Their lips molded together, his hand circling her waist- bringing her as close as possible so that there was nothing between them.

He nibbled on her lower lip, gently licking her lip, coaxing it to permit him to dive further deep.

She obeyed.

He let out a growl of approval. His silky tongue didn't waste any time.

He pushed her towards the bed, gently placing her on a rich blue duvet- his lips never once leaving hers. His hands magically worked, spending no time undressing her.

Iris was nervous. Her hands shyly covered her breast. Her thighs overlapped, covering her princess parts.

They both gawked at her bare body.

Elias gulped at her sight. He gently grabbed her wrist, pinning her hands above her head. "Do not hide your body from us, ever," he cooed, placing a kiss on her shoulder. His knees spread her legs apart.

Iris shivered under their gaze, their sweet words, gentle touches. Her core throbbed for their touch. She was desperate.

"You are soaking," Elias rasped, rubbing his thumb over her clit. Red hue covered her skin, turned on by his touch yet embarrassed getting gawked by them, but turned on by their ministrations.

His dick throbbed in his boxer, aching to release and plunge into the warm walls of his woman. Slowly. He needed to pleasure her first before he could get anything from her.

He plunged his finger into her wet cunt. A sigh left her lips. He moved his finger curling inside her core, pulling it out, slowly picking up the pace.

Jasper hovered over from the other side, capturing her sweet, plump lips. His tongue licked her jawline to her neck. Iris hissed when he nipped her neck. The wet sounds of Elias's finger fucking her pussy while Jasper's tongue worshipped her skin echoed through the room.

Her body reacted feverishly to their ministrations. She only got wetter.

"My sweet wife," he cooed as his hand covered her arousal. Elias rubbed the liquid in his fingers, bringing it to her lips as Iris tasted the tang of her arousal. "Such a dirty little thing," his eyes darkened when he watched her licking his fingers. Such an obedient girl.

Iris vehemently shook her head, disagreeing with his words. He spread her legs, lowering his head to her pulsating pussy.

Jasper flicked his finger over her chocolate bud. A cry left her mouth when he harshly suckled on the bud. "Ahh," she moaned as he cupped her other breast, fondling it, making sure it was not jealous of another mound getting pleased with his mouth.

Elias flicked his tongue over her clit, plunging his desperate tongue into her wet core. Like a thirsty man, he lapped on her cunt, slurping her arousal. A growl erupted from his chest. As filthy as he was- he did not stop. Her hips rolled in pleasure as Elias pinned her down.

"Don't start what you can't finish, darling. You will get what you want," he asked his mouth, finding itself again in her insides. Iris moaned. The pleasure was too intense. Her toes curled in pleasure.

Her eyes widened when she felt Elias thrust into her dripping pussy in one go. She yelped when her lower lips molded against his veiny cock accommodating him and making his member feel at home. He raised her hips, rocking against his as he plunged into ecstasy.