28

Chapter 28 - Hot and Cold

"You little fucker," a roar echoed the room

Elias came out of the shower furiously. "You put honey in my shampoo," he hissed at his brother. "Payback bitch," Jasper grinned.

He was mad yesterday; his brother ruined his well-styled hair with sand that contained bird poop and seawater filled with chemicals. It made his lovely hair rough.

Elias's entire head felt sticky. He was very close to strangling his brother. They fought out of nowhere. "It smells horrible," he hissed. "You are lucky that you are my brother, or I would have added Nair." Jasper cracked his knuckles.

Iris jolted up from the chair when she heard noises of trashing and crashing. "What happened?" Iris entered the bedroom, looking at both of them. They both were at each other's throats. Elias was heaving up like an enraged beast while Jasper was taunting him.

"Sweetheart, protect me. Look at how violent he is, tsk," Jasper feigned at a pitiful look. "See, he even hit my jaw. Such an abusive brother," he cried to his wife, lifting his chin.

"You piece of shit," he growled at his annoying blood-related person. He would kill him if not, his brother brought him billions of dollars with his wicked brain and sharp tongue. 

"Wife, don't listen to him," Elias softly said with a smile.

Iris' lip twitched in amusement. The brothers felt more humane. Her amusement morphed into worry when she could see a red bruise forming on his jaw. As a reflex, her hands went to Jasper's jaw. "Does it hurt," she frowned in a fret. His lips twitched at her worry.

They have taken bullet shots and have broken multiple bones. How could a single punch hurt him? But Jasper wanted to see his wife worry about him. "Very much," he winced at her touch as if it burned. "I am sorry," she immediately took her hand back off, worrying she hurt him.

"He had taken more punches than this. That moron is just acting." Elias pulled his gullible wife away. How could he let his wife pay only attention to him? When he is mad at his brother.

Jasper just scoffed. "He is making excuses. He is just jealous you are worried about me," he put his hands on his hips.

"Wife, don't listen to that brat. He put honey in my shampoo," Elias grumbled as if he was wronged. "My hair is ruined," he scowled at his brother. That bitch.

"Who the hell are you calling a brat? I am your older brother."

"Yeah, like 7 minutes," Elias rolled his eyes. "It's still older. Show some respect to you disgraceful thing," Jasper narrowed his eyes into slits. 

"Fuck off," Elias flipped him. Call him older brother over his dead body!

Iris' lips twitched. Unknowingly to them, she was enjoying their banter. They felt like normal humans. She bit the inner of her cheeks to control her laughter.

"Wife, who do you support?" Elias questioned. They both looked in anticipation. "Huh," she was dumbfounded.

"I support..." she trailed off in a dilemma.

She let out a nervous laugh.

Her eyes wandered. "I support food," she commented when she was a server bringing in their lunch. She ran to the food, her savior. The brothers grumbled something inaudible under their brother but did not ask her again.

She wolfed down the shrimp risotto. "Eat more," Elias placed the fish cooked in banana leaves on her plate. He enjoyed feeding her.

"Last night, baby brother had his fun. Tonight it's my turn," Jasper huskily nipped her earlobe. He squeezed her thigh with a smirk on his cruel lips. His eyes glowing darkly.