46

Chapter 46. Thoroughly Addicted

"We are only starting, wife."

Iris blushed at the words, her body burning with anticipation. Her eyelashes fluttered as Jasper placed a kiss on her bare shoulder. His hand curled around her wrist as he pulled her up.

"Remove my clothes," he said, making her weak.

Iris hesitated for a moment, her fingers trembling as she reached for the buttons on his shirt. He watched her with hooded eyes, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips. She could feel his gaze on her as she carefully undid each button, revealing the hard planes of his chest.

He reached down and helped her pull the shirt off his shoulders, revealing a chiseled torso that made her breath catch in her throat.

She ran her hands over his chest, feeling the muscles tense under her touch

She ran her hands over his chest, feeling the muscles tense under her touch. He let out a low growl, pulling her closer to him.

"You're mine," he murmured against her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "And I will have you, every inch of you." His muscles rippled with every movement.

Iris could feel the tension building between them, the air thick with desire. She reached for his belt, undoing it with shaking hands. He kicked off his pants, standing before her in all his naked glory.

He reached for her, pulling her against him. She could feel the heat of his body against hers, the hardness of his desire pressing against her. Jasper kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth as he claimed her as his own.

"I can't wait to be inside you," he whispered, trailing kisses down her neck. "To feel you- coming apart in my arms." His thumb rubbed over her clit.

Iris moaned, her body melting under his touch. She was his, completely and utterly consumed by his love. And she couldn't wait for him to take her.

Elias slowly traced his fingers along her bare skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. She couldn't help but let out a soft moan as he leaned in to capture her lips in a fiery kiss. She could feel the heat building between them as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

 She could feel the heat building between them as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her