~24~

Anya walked in the hallway of the school with a smile on her face, she tried to ignore the fact the boy she liked was prolly somewhere in the building with his girlfriend. She wasn't trying to steal him away, her old self would totally go for it, but not the new and better version of her self.. She was just genuinely happy for spending time with him again.

"Haven't I told you you look better with make-up on?" her ex boyfriend shouted as he leaned on a locker.

"Haven't I told you I don't give a damn?" Anya flipped her hair and walked past him.

"You know... Now that you don't have a boyfriend.. And you can't find a new one... I'll take you back!" he walked behind her.

"How exactly are you going to take back the person that called it quits first? Byeeee!" she rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Stop playing hard to get... Your ex has a girlfriend, can't you see? Plus he has nothing on me.." he said and Anya's eyes fell on the boy of her dreams and his girlfriend.

"Hi An!" Timothée said as they walked past her and Ryan.

"Hi!" Anya quickly exclaimed.

"He's everything you'll never be..!" she finally said to her ex.

"Thank God!" he shouted and Anya walked faster to avoid talking to him any further.
"So...? I'm picking you up at 9?" the boy kept getting on her nerves.

"You and I, it's never gonna happen. Stop being so full of yourself. If I had to date a pickle or you, trust me, I'd choose the pickle.. And I hate pickles." Anya stopped walking and shouted in the middle of the hallway.

"You think you're so badass, trying to humiliate me in front of everybody..." he angrily said.

"Well... You're the one who started this nonsense... Stop talking to me." she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"That's my girl!!!!" Ollie met with her and gave her a quick hug.

"He's so annoying..."

"And is he suddenly getting uglier? Or is it just me?" the boy questioned.

"Maybe it's his bad personality!" Anya tried to hold back her laughter.

"And the receding hairline!"

"Ollie!!!" Anya exclaimed.

"Opssieee!" the boy shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooooo?!?! How did the rehearsal go yesterday????" Gregg wiggled his eyebrows when Anya finally made it to the auditorium for the last period of school.

"Shhhh.... It went well... We barely even rehearsed to be honest.." the girl whispered.

"Shut up!!!! Did you two end up sucking face???"

"Noooo! We just had dinner together... And we talked for a while, then we rehearsed... Until it was time for him to go home." she quietly spoke.

"You had dinner?!?! Sausage and then cake? So you're the bish he tells her not to worry about!!!!" Gregg laughed loudly.

"Omg.. Gregg! They'll be here soon... Stooop! Nothing's going on between us!" Anya said embarrassed.

"Hello my talented students!" Mrs Barnes shouted as she entered the auditorium, two seconds later Timothée and Kiara walked in as well.

"Let's sit there.." the tall girl pointed at an empty spot and Timothée followed her.

"You're switching partners again today!" the British woman announced and Timothée looked at Anya with a hint of disappointment.

Kiara and a random boy's turn came, so Timothée slowly made it closer to the stage, where Anya and Gregg were standing.

"Hey!" he almost whispered.

"Hi Tim!" the blonde beauty smiled.

"Wanna rehearse later?" he asked.

"No...."

"Oh.. Okay." he awkwardly exclaimed.

"We're painting my walls..." the girl raised her eyebrow.

"Oh! Awesome! We're painting your walls!" he chuckled and looked at his shoes.

"And we're going to the store to get the paint and everything we need... So perhaps we should do it now.. Right after school!"

"We can do that I guess!"

"See? I needed a ride back home anyway! Cause Ollie drove me here today and stuff!" Anya giggled.

"What an exploiter! I still drive the Mr Bean car though.." Timothée joked.

"Great!!! It'll feel like we're in a movie! Hmmm... Beauty and the geek!" Anya teased him. He playfully groaned.

"I'm in an auditorium, yet I feel like I'm in a chemistry classroom.." Gregg spoke and made both of them stop talking.

"Well... I'll meet you at the parking lot, I've parked near the school sign." Timothée exclaimed when Kiara completed her rehearsal and Anya nodded at him, then he made his way to his girlfriend.

"How was I?" Kiara asked him.

"Fantastic!!! You have nothing to worry about!" he smiled at her.

"Not even her?.." she questioned.

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about... Suddenly you talk to her all the time.."

"I thought you were okay with this... We're just friends... We're only friends! She's one of the few people who understands me... She's like Nick, only she's a girl."

"So let me guess, you'll start hanging out with her..." Kiara spoke.

"If it's okay with you! I wanna help her do well in the play!" Timothée responded.

"Okay... Since she's just a friend!"

"She is.. I'm helping her now, okay?"

"Now!? How long will it take? Will we meet later?" she asked.

"I'm not sure... I'll text you later!" he replied.

"Fine!" she said and he put her in a hug, then she connected their lips, right when the school bell echoed in the auditorium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There you are! This car deserves to have a name! Seriously!" Anya walked up to Timothée in the parking lot.

"Like what?" he shaked his head.

"It looks like a Dobby to me.."

"Seriously? Dobby the house elf?"

"Exactly!" Anya grinned as she sat on the passenger's seat.

"You're a Potterhead? Who would've guessed?" Timothée said surprised.

"And I'm a Hufflepuff, shocker, right?" 

"Whaaat? No wayyy! I'm a Slytherin.. Somebody switched our results..." Timothée teased her.

"Nope.. That's just the proof that we should never judge a book by its cover Mr Timothée Hal Chalamet." Anya rolled her eyes.

"Interesting miss Anya. How do you even know my middle name?" he asked.

"I just read it in Mrs' Barnes notepad."

"Unfair! I don't know yours!"

"Mine's Perfection!" she blew a kiss in his direction.

"Oh, so you're finally back, I see!" Timothée laughed.

"Naaah, I'm just kidding, it's Rain!"

"Okay miss Anya Rain Davis!" the French boy smiled as he drove away from school and she started messing with his radio.