~35~

Anya rushed to the dressing room to get her make-up and hair done. A lot of other students were already in the room, repeating their lines, or getting their costumes to put them on.

"Hello there star!" Gregg walked in and sat on a chair by hers.

"Hi G, I'm so nervous!" the girl breathed in and out.

"Don't be nervous, you got this!"

"Oh yeah.. I'm gonna pass out..." she whisper-yelled.

"That's okay... You'll get real kisses today... By Henry himself, he'll wake you up like you're his Sleeping Beauty if he has to!" Gregg whispered.

"Don't even remind me of that..... How am I going to handle this? As if having a crush on him isn't enough..." she rolled her eyes.

"Don't act like you prefer kissing his thumbs. If I were Mrs Barnes I would have made you two make out during the rehearsals... Instead of trying to make you feel comfortable and shit." he chuckled.

"Somehow she knew something was up with me, so we kept it low-key at the rehearsals... She said the spontaneous kisses would look more realistic anyway.. But lemme tell you.. I'm dying, I won't make it out alive till then..." Anya freaked out.

"I mean you've kissed him before... Not a big deal.. Just relax and think of the annoyed look that will appear on Kiara's face when you'll kiss her boyfriend..!" he shrugged.

"Fine.. Her annoyed face is the motivation I needed!" she laughed and put some powder on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are already so many people out there!" Timothée walked in the dressing room in his costume. Anya looked at him through the mirror and their eyes met for a second.

"He looks like a freaking prince.. Kill me.." she whispered to Gregg and he hit her lightly on the arm.

"Really?!" Gregg replied to Timothée.

"Yes.. Even the jocks are here! I'm pretty sure the whole school is here!" he sat on a small couch in the back.

"Anya is probably the reason why they're all here.. The theatrical team will finally get the recognition it deserves, thanks to you baby!" Gregg said to his friend.

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure they came to laugh at me and see me messing up on stage! I feel so confident now!" she sarcastically exclaimed.

"We've practiced a lot, you'll do great!" Timothée spoke and she gave him a quick look, then stood up and took her costume to go put it on.

"Are you guys ready? We'll start in fifteen minutes..!" Mrs Barnes peeped in the dressing room.

"I'm going to put my costume on.." Anya widened her eyes and quickly got out of the room.

"Hurry up..!" the woman said.
"And by the way if you guys freeze for some reason and can't actually kiss on the stage, do the thumbs trick, okay? It's better to keep it safe, don't panic! It's just a school play after all." she added. Anya and Timothée nodded.

"I'm sure they can handle it!" Gregg grinned and Anya gave him a death glare before running away to go get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya walked out of the changing room in her first costume and approached her classmates that were standing behind the stage curtains.

"You're so freaking beautiful even in a maid outfit!" Gregg admired her.

"You can't even imagine how comfortable this dress is!" she looked down at her costume.

"Wow.." Timothée mumbled when he spotted her.