~27~

Timothée parked his car outside Anya's house and soon enough the doorbell echoed.

"Hi Tim!" the girl quickly opened the door and let the French boy inside.

"Hey An, I don't know if you eat these, but I brought cookies.. My mother made them!" she handed her a food container full of chocolate chip cookies.

"That's kind! Thanks Baguette!" she teased him. She took the container in her hands, opened it and took a bite on one of the cookies.
"Oh.. This is so good..." she closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste of the cookie.

"Haha glad you like it, my mom really knows how to cook!"

"You should invite me over for dinner, or something, sometime!!" she joked.

"I mean yeah, sure.." he shrugged.

"But anyway, let's just go upstairs and get straight to the point!" she smirked and he nodded before following her to her room.

"So I see you painted the last wall, we didn't have enough time to paint, by yourself!" he looked around.

"Yeeeah! And I did a great job, didn't I?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Yes, you did good An! Somehow you are good at everything, even the things you don't like!" he smiled and sat on an armchair.

"Imagine how good I am at things I like then!" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Like what?!?!" he asked.

"Like... Trying on clothes?! Duh! What did you think I was going to say!?" she walked closer to him and stood over him.

"I.. I don't know.. Oh Gosh..." he gulped.

"Are you getting nervous for some reason?" she asked him as she leaned over him.

"Nooo..." he shouted.

"You need to learn how to control the volume of your voice boy!" she laughed and walked away and he took a deep breath.

"I'm going to try on stuff.. I'll be back in a second, behave!" she smirked and went to her walk-in closet.
Timothée took a random magazine from the small coffee table and leafed through it. Suddenly Anya came back in a black silky gown and stood across from him. He gave her a momentary look before looking back at the magazine for a second, but then his gaze quickly landed back on her.

"Oh.. Wow.. That's something else! I thought you were going to wear some skirts and crop tops.. But this.." he scratched his nape.

"It's too much, right? I should probably donate this, so a girl can wear it on her prom day or something.."

"It is too fancy... But it looks good.. You look like a movie star.." Timothée tried to hide his smile.

"But I'm not a movie star! Some girl will be happy to wear this on a special occasion, so it'll go right in that box!" she pointed at one of the big empty cartons in the corner.

"I mean.... If you don't wanna keep it.. Then yes, someone will be really happy to wear this!"

"Look, I like everything I own, but I don't need most of them anymore, so I have to ignore the fact I like them and do the right thing!"

"I'm proud of you.. That's super kind and thoughtful!" the boy gave her a genuine smile.

"Aw okay okay, enouuugh! I'll just go put the next dress on!" Anya bit her lip and quickly ran away. The boy looked back at the magazine pages.

"Uuuuum.... I think I need a little help!" Anya shouted.

"What happened?"

"The zipper is stuck."

"Okay.. Are you covered though?" he asked.

"Yes I am, you can come in!" Anya shouted and the boy slowly walked in the closet.

"Oh..... Okay. That's a long zipper.." Timothée said when he saw her exposed back.

"Is my back too much for you to look at? Imagine if suddenly the dress fell off!" Anya laughed.

"I don't want to imagine this.. I mean you have a great silhouette... Don't get me wrong.. But.. Omg... Let me just fix the zipper!" Timothée fastly spoke. The girl stood still and Timothée's hands landed on the zipper.
"Some fabric is stuck in the zipper... I'll fix it, don't worry!" he tried to pull the zipper up, but nothing happened. He tried again and again, still no luck.

"Do you mind if I just place my hand on your waist? I need to put a little pressure on it.." the boy politely asked. Anya grabbed his hand and put it on her waist.

"We're not in Sunday school..." she chuckled.

"Pardon me (excuse me), but I still have to be gentle and ask.. I don't want to end up making you feel uncomfortably."

"Okay okay, zip me up please!" she exclaimed.

"Okay... Wait omg.. It's hard.. Ah.... I'm getting there... Maybe we need some lubricant or something.." he grabbed on her waist and tried harder to pull the zipper up. Anya laughed hysterically.
"Why are you laughing????"

"Do you even hear yourself Tim...? If someone walked in and they saw you standing behind me like this... Talking about lubricants...." she continued laughing.

"OMG...... ANYA...." he shouted and somehow the zipper got unstucked.

"See? We didn't need the lubricant after all!" she wiggled her eyebrows and he hid his face in embarrassment.

"Come on... Stop acting like a baby, and tell me what you think of the dress!!!!" she cheerfully said.

"Your shoulders look nice..." he looked through his fingers.

"What about the color?"

"Red looks nice on you.."

"Plus it has a stubborn zipper, right?... I think I'll just keep this one."

"Plus it can always remind you of the lubricants and stuff.. And it'll make you laugh every time you see it or wear it.." he groaned.

"Exactly!!! I'm so keeping this! Unzip me please!" Anya spoke and Timothée's delicate hands carefully unzipped the zipper all the way down.

"Thanks.. You can go out now!" she smiled at him as he zoned out.

"Oh yes.. Sorry.. I'm going.. Show me the next outfit!" he walked away and sat back on the armchair.

"Ready?! I'm sure you've never seen anything like this before!!!!!" Anya shouted some minutes later.

"Aha, show me what you got!" he shouted back. The girl walked out in a super long fur coat and a big fluffy hat.

"So you're telling me you didn't want to wear the band hat... But you wear a massive, fur, Russian hat by choice?!" he laughed.

"Excuse me?!? It's fashionably as heck!"

"And that coat......... This is the Russian version of Cruella De Vil." he continued laughing.

"So you don't like my coat either? Do you prefer this?" she started unbuttoning the coat and smirked.

"Anya......" he gulped.

"Shhhhhh....." she quietly said and let the coat fall on the floor.

"Miss Piggy pajamas??? Seriously...????" he shouted.

"Hot, right?" she winked.

"Oui...(yes) The hat is still my favorite thing though..." he grinned.

"You can always keep it..." she took it off and leaned over him and placed the hat on his head.

"I'm sure I look ridiculous right now!" he chuckled.

"Yeah, pretty much.. But you're cute too." she backed away and left him there smiling like an idiot.