~7~

Anya couldn't stop thinking about that girl. Her brain was working too hard, there were way more thoughts in there, than her head could actually process. She felt as if it would explode really soon. She still hadn't understood why Timothée had agreed to her offer, and she started thinking that perhaps he wanted to get Kiara's attention.

Indeed Kiara was one of the reasons. Timothée had a crush on her for a while. She was pretty and she was nice to people, she wasn't one of the narcissists he couldn't stand. But he could never find the confidence to admit he liked her, she made him nervous after all, he couldn't really be calm around her. Not like he felt when Anya was with him, he was 100% himself, but then again he wasn't really trying to impress her, and he knew that she would never like him anyway.

So how can a person know who they're attracted to?
The one who makes your heart beat faster than normal, or the one who always keeps you calm?
Most people would go with the first option.. It perfectly describes what having a crush on someone feels like...
But can a childish crush turn into something deeper? And most importantly can you ever find peacefulness in a crush?

Monday came, and Anya had to go back to school, little did she know that Timothée meant it when he called her 'theater pal'. He really wasn't planning on letting her skip, she had to join the theatrical team.

Anya parked her car and got out, she noticed Timothée and Nick standing at the front of the school. She realized she had to talk to him and let him know that it was time for him to start his acting in front of the whole school.

"Good morning!" she apathetically said, the boys looked at her.

"Good morning An!" Timothée spoke.

"Okay but seriously, what's really going on between you two?" Nick asked.

"I'm his girlfriend!" Anya exclaimed.

"What?!?!" the boy questioned in shock.

"It's complicated!" Timothée spoke.

"No, it's not... We're a couple!" Anya gave him a death glare. She didn't want a lot of people to know the truth.

"Don't you think my best friend needs to know what's really going on?" Timmy asked her.

"No..." Anya crossed her arms.

"I want you to let me tell my friend the truth! I give something, you give something.. Remember?" he ironically smiled at her.

"Fine..." she rolled her eyes.

"This is just Nick! You can trust him." he pointed at his friend, who hesitantly waved at her.

"Okay... I hope you're right! I just wanted to let you know it's showtime.. Get ready to play your part." Anya adjusted her bag's strap on her shoulder and walked away.

Timothée tried to explain everything to Nick, and he was surprised to know that the popular girl had asked for his friend's help. This explained the new hairstyle, and the new clothes.

Some hours passed by and Anya met her friends at their usual spot in the cafeteria.

"So how's your plan going?" Lauren asked.

"Just wait, you'll find out soon!" Anya smirked.

Soon enough the cafeteria was full of students. There was a lot of noise, and suddenly the big door opened once again. Anya instantly looked at the person who entered the room. There he was, her gentleman. He started walking slowly, and a lot of the students looked at him confused.
They couldn't really understand if they had seen him before or not.

"Bonjour mademoiselle!" (Hello miss) he said in his cute accent. Anya stared at him impressed.

"Hi baby! Sit down with us!" she winked at him.

"Merci!" (Thanks) he laughed quietly and sat across from her.

Most of the girls in the cafeteria seemed interested in him, and the jocks were already annoyed. They couldn't believe that suddenly a nobody had come out of nowhere, and he was now sitting with the queen bee. They were all wondering who the classy boy was, of course some of them knew who he was, but his transformation was still impressive.

"Who is this old-fashioned clown? Was he always in our school? Find out more about him..." Ryan whispered to his friend Josh and kept staring at his ex who was smiling at her new lover.

"I'm sure you already know them, but this is Ollie, Marie and Lauren! My best friends..." Anya spoke.

"Nice to meet you!" Timothée smiled at them.

"They know the truth, you don't have to pretend around them.. But since everyone is being so interested in us right now, you better not break character!"

"Oh.. I was just being kind anyway!" he laughed.

"Ryan hasn't looked away since the moment Timothée came to our table!" Marie noticed.

"Let him stare!" Anya said and smiled at her fake boyfriend on purpose. That's when the bell rang and they all stood up.

"Oh... Come to the amphitheater in an hour!" Timothée spoke to Anya.

"Forget it.." she sarcastically laughed.

"Come on... You have to!" he leaned on the table and looked up at her with his puppy eyes.

"Ugh.. Fine!" she lightly hit his cheek with her hand.

"À bientôt mademoiselle!" (See you soon miss) he showed her his cute smile and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One hour later Anya made sure to hide her face under her jacket's hood and fastly made her way to the amphitheater of her school.

Timothée was already in there with some other students, waiting for her and their teacher.

That's when a loud noise caught everyone's attention and they all looked at the door where Anya was.

"Ouch.." she exclaimed and took off her hood. Timothée tried not to laugh, but he just couldn't help it.

"Over here.." he said between his laughter. The girl approached him and gave him a death glare.

"What did the door do to you?" Timmy continued laughing.

"Ha-ha.. I was just trying not to be noticed by any of the people who know me... I don't want them to know I'm hanging out with theater geeks..." she groaned.

"So you thought it was a great idea to crash into the door, and make all of that noise.. I'm sure nobody noticed.." Timothée sarcastically spoke and then laughed once again.

"Stop it.... Why am I in here anyway?" the girl asked.

"You're here, because you're going to join the theatrical team of our school." he smiled at her in a satanic way.