~43~

"Now that you've seen both, which one did like the most guys? The Verona Arena or Castelvecchio?" the tutor asked when they all got on the bus, after exploring some of Verona's most famous places.

"Honestly?.. The hotel... Even though we were there for what felt like seconds.. I can't wait to go back.. " Ollie groaned.

"You are so hard to please! Enjoy the fact you're here! Some people will never get the chance to see all of these beautiful places!" the teacher said.

"Yeeees sir, I love this trip!" Nick shouted.

"See? This is the excitement I'm asking for!"

"Yes.. Whatever.." Ollie exclaimed.

"What are we going to do in the afternoon?" Gregg asked.

"We'll go to a small cinema near the hotel, to watch a film. A classic one!" the man answered.

"So when are we going to have some free time?" Ollie questioned.

"Tomorrow afternoon.. Okay Ollie?"

"Yes!"

"You're literally getting on his nerves.." Anya whispered and shaked her head.

"I don't really care, he deserves it... He keeps checking in on us and gives us no free time to actually have some fun!"

"I mean there's a schedule.. We would have to do all of these things, even if he hadn't joined the school trip.. So yeah I don't know.. But he is kind of annoying.. You're right about that.." the girl chuckled.

"Well.. Anyway.. I haven't had a serious conversation with you in so many hours.. What happened between you and Timothée the other night?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't you even dare have this conversation without me.." Gregg exclaimed and leaned closer to the seats in the front, just like Ollie.

"Ummm.. Well, we did fun things!"

"Details.." Ollie whisper-yelled.

"She didn't even give the details to me.. What makes you think she'll do it now?" Marie playfully rolled her eyes at the girl beside her.

"She didn't have enough fun then... Was it too small baby?" Ollie asked and Gregg punched him on the arm.
"Ouch!"

"Ahem.. Excuse me! It wasn't even small.. Everything about him is perfectly pleasing!" Anya flipped her hair.

"So it's big...!" Ollie chuckled.

"Stop... What the heck... Stop talking about Timothée's............" Anya shaked her head once again.

"Okay, okay! But give us some more tea!" he begged her.

"No.. I said enough!"

"Ugh.. Not fun! What about you Marie? Sorry you had to spend the night with Nick!" Ollie joked.

"Well....."

"What?" Gregg asked her. Anya looked at her and tried to hold back her laughter.

"Well.... I slept with him.."

"Yeah we know that.. Was he annoying?" Ollie questioned.

"No you didn't really get it.. I slept with him.. Like, I had sex with him.." the girl whispered and the boys stared at her shocked.

"NO FREAKING WAY!" Gregg laughed loudly and everyone looked at them.

"Oh my Dior.. Was he that hot you couldn't even resist him!?" Ollie also laughed.

"Well... You boys have never flirted with geeks, so you have no idea how charming they can be!" Anya spoke.

"I mean Timothée looks like a freaking Greek statue.. I understand why you're able to see past his geekiness.. But Nick.." Ollie joked.

"He's not even that bad looking..." Marie exclaimed.

"True, he's cute.." Anya shrugged.

"Well... Yeah, he's kind of cute!" Gregg admitted.

"How dare you! You know I get jealous easily!" Ollie acted offended.

"What's going on between you two though..? That's the real question! You've spent all of your time in Italy together!" Anya smirked.

"Yeah.. We're kind of a thing now!" Gregg spoke, the girls quickly looked behind, at them.

"I freaking knew it.. Hope you didn't break the bed in the previous hotel.." the blonde girl joked.

"No.. We might break this one though.." Ollie fixed his hair.

"Y'all are wild.." Anya laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally going to the cinema with you! It's always more fun when you're there!" Anya said to Timothée when they all gathered in the lobby, later in the afternoon.

"Really? That's so nice An!" he smiled big and intertwined their hands.

"Well sorry to break it to you, but we'll be surrounded by teachers this time.. He won't be able to inappropriately touch you.." Ollie joked as he accidentally listened to their conversation.

"Jeez! Why are my friends so pervy?!
I just like going to the cinema with him, because he knows a lot about movies and directors and random info.. And he always makes the movies ten times better." she groaned.

"Aw.. An... You're so sweet.." Timothée gave her an affectionate look and hugged her.

"Y'all are too cute.. Who gave you the right..!" Ollie placed his hand on his heart before walking away.

"Let's go watch that movie, I hope I know some random facts about it, to make the experience ten times better!" Timothée giggled and they held each other's hand while walking behind everyone else.

Some minutes later they arrived at the small cinema and it didn't take too long until they all took a seat in front of the big screen.

"Seems like we're watching La vita è bella! Have you watched it before?" Timothée asked Anya.

"No.. I don't think I have!"

"Mmm.. I think you're going to love it! It's a really famous, 1997 Italian film. The man who plays in the movie has also co-written and directed it! He's brilliant!"

"Walking Wikipedia!" Anya smiled at the boy and he playfully groaned.

"Ask me anything and I'll give you the information you want.. Like, what
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia means.. No, I'm kidding.."

"Nooo, c'mon! What's that? You have to tell me..!" the girl exclaimed in curiosity.

"This word is used to describe the fear for long words.. Ironic right?!" he chuckled.
"Like when people get the feeling of anxiety every time they see a super long word.. Cause they're scared they won't pronounce it correctly and they'll embarrass themselves."

"Tiiim... That's crazy.. You're the smartest person I know!" she laughed.

"Shhhh.. The film is starting! Be quiet guys!" the tutor shouted and everyone focused on the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg... This was so good..." Anya cried.

"Don't cry, Guido sacrificed his life to save his son. Giosue reunited with his mother. Their survival and liberation was such a great victory over Nazism." Timothée wiped away her tears.

"You're right.. But Guido was the love of her life, and she was his..." she exclaimed as they stood up and walked to the exit.

"Right.. It's sad, but she at least met him and received his unconditional love!" he smiled sweetly at her and chuckled when another tear fell from her eye.
"Come here!" he wrapped his arm around her waist and she rested her head on his shoulder as they walked on the pavement behind the teachers and the other students.
"Buongiorno, Principessa! Stanotte t'ho sognata tutta la notte! S'andava al cinema, te c'avevi quel tailleurino rosa che mi piace tanto! Non penso che a te, Principessa, penso sempre a te.." (Good morning, Princess! Last night I dreamt about you, all night! We were going to the movies. You were wearing that pink suit that I really like. You're all I think about, Princess. I always think about you.) he said a line from the movie, in his unique, cute Italian accent, she looked up at him and smiled brightly.