~46~

Anya walked in the soccer stadium, behind her parents. The whole family went to watch the final match of her little brother's team.

"Where is he, can you see him?" her mother, Charlotte, questioned as they looked for some empty seats.

"Oh he's there, by the bench.." Anya waved at him and he excitedly waved back.
"Let's go sit there... We need four seats, my boyfriend will join us.. Remember?" she added.

"Oh yes! You said we've seen him before?! But I'm not sure who you're talking about.." Charlotte gave her a confused look.

"You've seen him once for like three seconds... But he was in the school play with me.. You've watched the videos Marie recorded..! And there's literally a framed picture of me and him in my room!" she playfully rolled her eyes, as they all sat on their seats.

"Oh yes! I remember the videos, he's talented!!"

"And I've seen the photograph in your room! I hope he's not a player, most boys your age are..." her father, Robert, said.

"He's not a player, he's a gentleman! Don't make him feel uncomfortable please! Especially you dad, go easy on him.." the girl warned him.

"I am a cool father... If he really is a gentleman, then there's nothing to worry about. I've never stopped you from having a boyfriend, have I?" he asked the girl.

"No you haven't.. You are both cool, but I know you like acting strict, to see people's reactions dad.. Don't do that to him please! He is shy and polite.. Be friendly!"

"Okay, I won't play the strict parent this time.." his father put his hands in the air.

"Thanks!"

"Where is he though? Are you sure he's coming?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah! He is!!!"

"Ooooh... Look.. The match is about to begin!!" her mother pointed at the boys on the field.

"GO ARCHIE!" Anya shouted and the little boy started playing soccer.
They all focused on the game.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late!" Timothée showed up five minutes later.

"Oh hey, it's okay love!!! Let me introduce you to my parents! My dad, Robert, my mom Charlotte... And this is Timothée!!" she pointed at each one of them.

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Davis!" he shyly said and handshaked with them.

"It's a pleasure! Your name is French by the way, right? It's beautiful!" Charlotte spoke. Anya picked up her bag and emptied the seat beside her for Timothée.

"Yes, it's French! My father is French!" he quickly sat down and Anya rested her hand on his.

"That's lovely! France is our favorite European country actually! Do you have any family there?" the woman asked.

"Oh yes, my grandparents are there! I usually spend my summers in France!" he replied.

"That's nice!"

"What are your intentions with my daughter!?" Anya's dad suddenly asked. Timothée gulped.

"Daaaad..." the girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm kidding... I like playing strict sometimes, my daughter hates it! I apologize!" Robert said to the boy.

"Oh.. It's okay Mr Davis!" Timothée assured him.

"Do you have any siblings?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes, an older sister!"

"Lovely!"