~52~

A knock on Anya's bedroom door, the next morning, made her groan.

"Come in.." she said and hid under her bed covers.

"Hi love!" Ollie hesitantly walked in.

"Ollie...." she pulled the covers down and stretched her arms out for him, she needed a hug from a friend.
Ollie walked closer, and revealed the crown in his hands.

"What is this..?"

"Your crown.. You're the prom queen.. But you weren't there to get your crown!" he sat in the bed and hugged her.

"I bet they wouldn't have voted for me, if they had listened to that recording earlier... The hypocrisy..."

"Just wear your crown and don't give an F! You won that and you deserved that since the beginning... Nobody is as beautiful, classy, stylish, fun in our school! You've been nothing but nice to us, you're always there for us. Your close friends know that you're a nice girl, all of those plots and traps can't change that now.. Somebody wants to make you look bad, but we know better than that! I mean we sure were missleaded by those articles at some point, but we're all here for you now and nothing will change that ever again." he smiled at her and gave her the crown.

"Ollie.... Thank you, I needed to hear something nice.. I feel like shit... I had to sneakily get in the house yesterday, because I didn't want my parents to see me, they'd ask me things, and then I'd have to tell them about what Timothée did to me... They'd be disappointed in him.. They genuinely like him."

"Are you sure he's the one who did this to you?"

"I mean.. Nobody else could've done it... Nobody was in the classroom when we had that conversation... Let's not forget he made me join all of the 'not considered cool' activities... He was trying to ruin me.. He made me believe he loved me... He really did.. And now it's too late to stop feeling it.. I can't stop loving him.." she started crying.

"Anya... I don't know babygirl... Maybe the fact he made you join those activities has nothing to do with the recording... He was crying yesterday, when you left, you know...
I don't think he lied to you.. Gregg can't believe it as well.. And Marie is sure it wasn't him.. Lauren attacked him as always."

"I... I don't know.. I wish I knew who sent this recording to Calvin... And why he's working with them... Are they friends or what?.."

"Yes... You deserve to know the truth..
It must be so annoying, I can't even imagine.."

"It is... But if I'm right and the secret source is indeed Timothée.. Then I don't know.. I'll lock myself in a basement, eat pizza everyday and get 100 cats."

"No you won't... You'll just get over him for good... You can't be in love with someone who treats you like that.. But now we know nothing about the secret source... So there's a possibility it's not him.. It's not nice to accuse people, before knowing the truth.."

"That's exactly what I did though... I was so angry.. I still am... Cause it seems like he is the one who did this to me... I can't be that wrong.... There wasn't someone else that could've recorded us..."

"Uuummm.. Perhaps there was a phone in the classroom, you didn't notice."

"No.. Nobody knew I was about to go in that classroom with Timothée... Why would someone leave their phone in there, in recording mode?"

"Yeah... It doesn't really make sense... Hmm.. Maybe you or he accidentally called someone and they recorded that conversation...."

"My phone was locked and it was in my bag..."