~2~

When the school day was over, Anya and her friends remained in the hallway, turned themselves into spies and waited, until they finally spotted the chosen one.

"There he is.. You better hurry.." Marie spoke and Anya confidentially nodded.
She started walking, till she made it closer to the guy and his geek friends.

"Can I talk to you?!" she spoke and the guys froze. They all turned around and looked at her.

"Me?" one of the random geeks said.

"No, not you.. You!" the girl said and pointed at the skinny boy.

"Are you going to complain about 'crashing into you' once again? Oh wait, you're going to sue me, aren't you?" the boy asked.

"Can you just stop talking and let me speak to you? In private..." she gave death glares to the geeks.

"Fine!? I'll see you later guys.." the boy said to his friends and they started giggling and whispering stuff to each other, as they left. Anya quickly dragged the guy in an empty classroom.

"So?"

"So.. I have an offer for you... I'm sure you know who I am.. And I'm sure you know by now that my popular ex boyfriend cheated on me.. Will you help me?" she asked.

"Help you? How?" the guy looked at her confused.

"I'll give you anything you want in return, and you'll pretend we're in a relationship... Just don't ask me to sleep with you.." She fastly spoke.

"I would never sleep with a narcissist.. But.. You're the popular Anya Davis, why don't you just get a real boyfriend?" he questioned.

"Did you just call me a narcissist?! Really?" the girl asked.

"Yep.. I guess I did."

"You know for a geek, you have way too much attitude." she looked at him annoyed.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.. Don't expect me to run behind you like a chihuahua... Smart people still exist in this school." he said.

"Are you trying to say I don't deserve the attention everybody gives me?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Exactly! You're just like the rest of us... Why should I lie to everybody and pretend I'm your boyfriend, as if I have no personal life." he rolled his eyes.

"Well.... Virtual worlds don't count.." Anya folded her arms.

"Ok, I'm leaving Mrs know it all.. Queen of everything.." the guy started walking.

"No, wait... Help me please! I'll give you literally anything you want in return!"

"Dear Lord.. Do you think we're in 'Indecent Proposal' or what?" he looked back at her.

"Come on.. Just accept my offer.. I'll do anything.. I could help you get your dream girl, or I could give you money.. I could help you and your friends become popular.. Go to the hottest parties... Please, I'm desperate, can't you see???" she sighed.

"Really!? Do you really think all of these matter to me?"

"You're literally going to be popular and look like a God under my guidance." she shouted.

"What?" he asked confused.

"I want everyone to think I'm dating a fancy, classy gentleman... So I'm going to turn you into that.." she said really quickly.

"Oh... So you also want to play 'Extreme Makeover' with me... Great! Forget it." he grabbed the doorknob.

"I'm freaking begging you... I've never done this before... I need your help." she said before he had the chance to open the door.

"Huh... Fine.. I'll do it, only if you do all of the things I ask you to in return..."

"Alright... Just don't make me kill someone... I hate blood stains." she flipped her hair.

"I won't.." he exclaimed.

"It's a deal then!" she stretched her arm out for him.

"It is.." he took her hand in his and they handshaked.

"I'll see you later... Boyfriend.." she winked as she walked and then opened the door.

"Jesus.. Just call me Timothée..." he rolled his eyes once again.

"Alright Timothée... I'm gonna have to learn more about you, and actually spend time with you... So text me, xxx-xxx-xxxx!" she flipped her hair one last time and left the classroom.

Timothée couldn't believe he actually agreed to doing that, but everything happened so fast, so he didn't really have the time to think about it, plus torturing the queen bee sounded fun. He could ask her to do anything for him and he could take revenge for all of those kids that had suffered because of the popular students.

He didn't really care about being recognized or liked by everyone, but perhaps he wanted to get a specific person's attention.

When he got back home, he decided to text Anya, so they could talk a little more about the things he would have to do.

Crazy chick

Hi there.

Who is this???

Soulja Boy...

So sorry, but I'm not interested, Soulja.

Ok, enough! I'm Timothée.

Oh! Of course you are!
My beloved boyfriend
already missed me.

Can you stop calling me your boyfriend? We're only pretending...

Duh.. I would never date you!

Good to know!
So, what do I have to do?
Do I have to spend time with you
at school, or what?

Nah.. You're not ready to do that yet.
You need a makeover..
I don't want people to see me hanging out with a geek, remember?

You need to get rid
of your attitude, if you want me
to deal with all of your crazy ideas.
Stop offending me.

Oh, is Timmy Boo offended?

Timmy Boo?
Why did I agree to this?

I'm Anya Davis,
that's why!

You need to get over
yourself. Like seriously, aren't you bored of complementing yourself 24/7?

Nah! Talking about me is fun!
But anyway.. We have to hit the mall tomorrow after school.
I need to change the way you dress.
Nobody wears matching  sweatpants and jackets nowadays...

Why try to match two
different items,
when there is already
a perfect match for each one of them?

Just stop.
Your hair also needs a little styling.
And you need some basic ettiquete lessons.
No gentleman talks the way you do.

Fine queen Elizabeth!

Ha-ha-ha...
Meet me tomorrow after school.
I'll text you the exact location we'll meet at. Bye.

Bye.