~9~

"You have to look a little sadder when you say that line!" Timothée sat across from her on her desk chair.

"Perhaps you could try to make me sad by saying my Louis Vuitton purse got stolen." she laughed.

"Your Louis Vuitton purse got stolen!" he chuckled.

"Can't believe you really said it!" she threw one of her bed's cushions at him.

"Just try again.."

"I'm tired, we should practice again some other time!" Anya groaned and fell back on her bed.

"I should let you get some rest!" Timothée chuckled and stood up.

"No don't leave, I'm bored! We can watch a movie or something! Or perhaps you could rap for me and entertain me!" Anya laughed remembering Timothée's funny song.

"You should be practicing instead of trying to laugh at people!" Timothée grinned.

"Noooo... Come over here, chill with me!" she whined like a little kid.

"I'm coming, stop whining!" Timmy sat on her bed.

"I'm glad we're doing this!" she looked at the ceiling.

"What?"

"I'm glad we're hanging out.. We met under weird circumstances, but I got to admit you're not that bad for a geek!" the girl grinned.

"Well.. You're not that bad for a narcissist! You're pretty decent actually!" he looked down at her.

"Aha.. Thanks for keeping up with my crazy ideas, I know I'm not always easy to handle." she laughed and he chuckled once again.

"Do you think people at school actually believe it?" he asked after a small pause.

"Believe what?" she looked up at him.

"That we're together.. Like, a couple.."

"I mean you're very talented in acting, and I proved that I'm not as bad as I thought I was.. So I guess we're quite believable." she spoke and he nodded.
"Perhaps we could add some more physical contact, to make it look more realistic!" she added.

"You're probably right.. We could like hug each other more often.."

"And kiss in front of people.." she looked at her nails.

"Isn't that too much?" he asked.

"Young couples kiss all the time.. So I'm sure it would help our relationship look a little more realistic! And it would make Ryan so jealous."

"But what if it doesn't look natural at all, what if it comes out too forced?" he questioned.

"I mean we have already done it once, I'm sure it didn't look that bad.. Ryan seemed annoyed." they both laughed.
"We could practice that as well.." she quietly spoke once again.

"Really?"

"I mean.. Yes.. It's not like it'll mean something... Or become a real thing.. It's just practicing.." she said trying not to sound too thirsty.

"You're right.." he agreed.

"But we also need to remember to keep it spontaneous! It always looks more realistic this way.." she said.

"Exactly.. So I'm going to kiss you when you least expect it... Don't slap me or something!" he warned her.

"No.. We had a deal... It's a part of it.. I won't slap you!" she giggled, that's when Timothée gently touched her face and made their lips connect.

Anya enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips against hers. But was Timothée feeling the same way? Was he only doing it because he had to? And most importantly, was his little crush on Kiara still alive?
He pulled away from Anya, she wanted it to last a little longer, but couldn't ask for it. It was one of the few times in her life when she was literally speechless. She had started liking Timothée in a way she'd never thought she would, but she couldn't admit it. Her pride was too big to admit it, especially since she knew that Timothée had a crush on somebody else.
Being in relationships with jocks in the past made her realize how different Timothée was, perhaps he wasn't trying too hard to act like a gentleman. Perhaps he indeed was a gentleman in progress. A young, goofy, promising and perfect gentleman.

"Hey, there's a party on Friday.. Will you go with me?" Anya changed the subject, so he wouldn't feel awkward. He wasn't feeling awkward at all though.

"A party where the popular kids go?"

"Yeah.. One of those cliché, big, fancy parties kids throw in the movies!" she laughed.

"Well.. I've never been invited to one before.." he chuckled.

"You are invited this time! Will you go with me?" she asked again.

"Okay.." he agreed.

Anya then turned her TV on and clicked on a random movie on Netflix, they watched it and laughed at the funny scenes. When the movie ended they talked about their childhood and their families. Anya was interested in listening about Timothée's summers in France.
There was something so delicate about him and the way he spoke that made her want to spend her free time with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school Anya met her friend Lauren in the hallway. They both opened their lockers to get their books, that's when Timothée approached them and greeted both of them. Lauren looked down at Timmy's arm that rested around Anya's waist.

"You two are going to win Oscars really soon, I swear!" she sarcastically spoke.

"Yeah... We are good actors! Anya exclaimed. Timothée nodded.

"I'll see you later!" he smiled at her and she smiled back, then he walked away.

"Um... Are you sure you're only acting?" Lauren suspiciously asked.

"Yes.. Of course we're just acting.."

"It doesn't seem like it.. Don't be tricked by his improved looks, he's still the same geek he's always been.. You're the school's most popular girl, this is just a game to make Ryan jealous, remember?"

"Yes Lauren... For God's sake.. There's nothing going on between me and Timothée.."

"What are you two talking about?" Marie approached them.

"I was just about to say that we miss Anya... She never hangs out with us anymore!" Lauren skipped on mentioning a thing about their previous conversation.

"Well.. Our sweety knows we miss her! She was probably busy, right?" Marie hugged Anya from behind.

"Exactly.. I've been busy.. I'll make sure I spend more time with you!" she quietly spoke.