~42~

"Tim... Wake up..!" Anya whispered to the sleeping boy next to her, and gently caressed his chest.

"Mmm.." he hid his face in the pillow.

"Timmy... It's almost 6 AM.. The teachers will wake up and check in on us soon.." she quietly spoke and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Ugh you're right.. I just wish I could lie here with you a little longer..." Timothée said in his morning, raspy voice.

"Your voice sounds so sexy in the morning..." Anya placed her head on his chest.

"Mm.. Everything about you is sexy though.. So freaking sexy and beautiful!" Timothée wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Stooooop.... I'm blushing.."

"That's cute... I'm not going to stop saying nice things about you, just because it makes you blush.. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met, inside and out."

"I'm happy you don't think I'm a narcissist anymore!" she joked.

"I'm glad you let me see who you truly are.. You're even more attractive now!"

"So that means you've always thought I was attractive!" the girl smirked.

"I've already told you that.. It's true.."

"Mmmm thank God Ryan cheated on me that day.." Anya laughed.

"Yes... Cause look at us now!" Timothée cheekily smiled.

"Still naked in a hotel room in Venice! I'm still impressed by how quickly you can unhook a bra.." she looked up at him and laughed.

"I mean it's pretty easy, just a bunch of hooks and eyes! I'm a theater geek, I've worn bras myself!" he laughed along with her.

"Hot!" Anya joked.

"Duh! But anyway, all I wanna say is that yesterday was magical, at least for me!"

"For me too, it was freaking nice!... I'm trying so hard to behave right now Tim.. You need to go to your room!!!" she exclaimed.

"But I don't want tooo!"

"But you haaave to! We don't want to get caught, right?" she reminded him.

"Okay, okay! I hate to admit it, but you're right!" he laughed.

"Go get dressed!!!!" she chuckled and he quickly got off the bed and ran around the room to collect his clothes.
"Quite entertaining!" Anya watched him.

"Oh gosh.. I'm going to get dressed in the bathroom.." Timothée groaned in a playful way and tried to hide his lower body with his clothes.

"Noooo.. I liked the view.." Anya whined.

"Sorry!" he sticked his tongue out at her and went in the bathroom to put his clothes on.

"Look at you, all dressed.." she pouted when he came back in the room.

"Soooorry, you were the one who wanted to kick me out of the room as soon as I opened my eyes.. I had to get dressed!" he put his hands in the air and acted offended.

"Noooo.. I'll make it up to you.. You can take a quick look!!!" she got off the bed.

"Don't do that to me... No way I'm leaving now!!" he groaned as he admired her silhouette.

"Mmmm... You still have to leave! See you later honey!" she laughed.

"Ugh!!! A work of art, that's what you are..." he fastly hugged her tightly.