~38~

"I want all of you to behave, don't be too loud, and respect the rules.. No sleeping in rooms you're not supposed to be sleeping in... Boys stay with boys, and girls with girls, is that clear?" the teacher spoke loudly on their bus ride to the hotel in Venice.

"I love being gay.." Ollie said quietly and Gregg agreed. Their friends laughed.

"So unfair..." Anya playfully rolled her eyes at them.

"Life's unfair babygirl!" Ollie exclaimed.

"Not if you don't follow the rules.." she smirked.

"There's my rebel, I'm proud of ya!" Gregg shouted and everybody looked at them for a second.

"What?!?" Ollie said to the random kids and they all went back to minding their own business.

"I wanna sleep with Tim..." Anya whispered to her friends.

"You wanna fu-"

"Gregg!" she interrupted him.

"I'm soooorry... But we all know that's what you meant by 'sleep'.. Let's be honest here!.." he laughed.

"Well... Maybe you're right... But this tyrant will never leave us in peace.." she instantly looked at the teacher.

"I don't know, maybe we could try to distract him or something.. Just tell us when and we'll all try to help you! Right guys?" Gregg asked Ollie and Marie. They both agreed.

"Thanks guys.. I'm touched!" Anya smiled.

"He better touches you too soon.." Ollie gave a quick look to Timothée who was sitting in the back of the bus and Anya laughed loudly.

"SHHHH!" she hit him lightly on the arm. Suddenly the bus stopped moving.

"We just arrived to the hotel... We'll all get something to eat really quickly, and then we'll go straight to our rooms, okay?" the teacher asked. They all nodded.
"Okay, follow me and be civil please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh... Okay.. This is different, but it's nice!!" Anya looked around, when they all walked in the lobby.

"Those wallpapers... I have a feeling there are ghosts in here!" Ollie shaked his head.

"I hope you're wrong about it..." Marie widened her eyes.

"Lauren would hate this.. She'll be so happy about the fact she's not here, when she sees our photos and stuff.." Anya laughed.

"True.." Ollie agreed.

"I love this vibe!" Timothée said when he and Nick walked up to the group of friends.

"You do?" Anya asked.

"Yes, it's super nice!"

"Mmm.. An American/French who likes the Italian vibe, how hot is that?" the girl smirked.

"Girl... You're drooling, don't sink Venice!" Gregg joked.

"He's just too hot..." Anya groaned and Timothée pulled down his hood and hid his face.

"Welcome to Piccola Barca! We're happy you are here!" the host said in his Italian accent.

"Thank you! We're all happy to be here! Is there a place the kids can eat? Do we have to take our luggage to the rooms?" the teacher asked.

"We will take care of your luggage.. You can follow me to the hotel's restaurant." the host said in his friendly tone and started walking, they all followed him.

"Take a seat and eat something!" the tutor said to the students and went to the table all of the teachers sat at.

"What are we going to eat?" Ollie grabbed a menu card and looked at it.

"I don't know about y'all, but I'm eating spaghetti..." Anya flipped her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya sucked in the ends of her spaghetti and looked at Timothée.
The boy gulped.

"Damn girl, you look like a freaking model even when you eat pasta!" Gregg noticed.

"Oh.. Thanks.." she smirked.

"You should eat spaghetti more often!" Timothée said.

"And French eclair shells..." Gregg gave Anya a big smile.

"And eggplants..." Ollie whistled a random melody.

"Oh God, these are definitely sexual innuendos!" Nick exclaimed.

"Or you just have a dirty mind.." Marie shrugged.

"Yes, I just like food!" Anya playfully rolled her eyes.

"Good to know An!" Timothée sat back on his chair and made eye contact with the girl.

"Should I look under the table? Will I be shocked?" Gregg joked.

"There's nothing to see under the table... Right Tim?"

"Right An..!" the boy drank some water.

"Okay everybody, it's time to go to our rooms and get some rest! We have a lot of things to see tomorrow!" the teacher showed up and spoke in a tone loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ugh.." Anya stood up and everyone followed her lead. They all took their keys from the reception and then they went upstairs.

"Our room is at the end of the hallway... I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Timothée put Anya in a big hug.

"Nooooo.... I wanna sleep with you!"

"I don't think that's possible An.. But if it makes you feel any better, I'd like that too.." he whispered to her and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yes, it's good to know that!" she hugged him tighter.

"Have a good night and sweet dreams! I'll see you in the morning!" he placed his hands on her cheeks and kissed her on the lips.

"Good night Tim!" she caressed his arm and then they both walked to their hotel rooms with their roommates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She totally wants you to read her Moby-Dick.." Nick quietly spoke as they made it outside their room.

"Well.. I kind of want to read it for her..." Timothée exclaimed.

"Ha! 'Kind of'... You're dying to do it..." the boy said as he unlocked the door.

"Okay.. Yes... I admit it.. She's way too hot.." Timothée shrugged as they got in the room and turned on the lights.

"You should do i-.. What the hell is this? Red walls? Red carpet? This warm lighting... The red velvet curtains??? Are we in a freaking honeymoon suite...?" Nick shouted.

"Come on.. It's not that bad.." the French boy laughed.

"I'm sure a lot of nasty things have happened in here!" Nick grabbed his backpack and looked inside.

"I guess so. What are you looking for?"

"You'll see.." he took his phone out of his pocket, turned the flashlight on, then took a transparent sticky tape, a blue and a purple sharpie out of his backpack.

"Did you really bring all of these with you!? All the way from New York?" Timothée shaked his head.

"Of course... I don't wanna sleep on a stranger's 'yogurt' stains.. Turn off the lights." he said when his diy blacklight was finally ready.

"You're crazy.." Timothée exclaimed and turned the lights off.

"Woah! It's all over the freaking lamp shade... What the heck man!" Nick shouted disgusted.

"At least the bed sheets are clean!" Timothée laughed hard.