~5~

"So are you going home now?" Timothée asked as they walked around the mall.

"Yes, I guess I'll just go home! Want me to drop you somewhere?"

"No, it's okay, I actually want to go to one more store, so I'll stay here." he said.

"What store?" she questioned.

"A store I usually buy clothes from.. A friend of mine throws a party tomorrow afternoon, so I need a new outfit.." he chuckled.

"A party? And I'm not invited? Why don't you wear one of the outfits we got?" she asked.

"It's more like a small get together, nobody really comes to our parties.. We're geeks after all, remember? And well, I'm sure I'd feel more comfortable in an outfit like the ones I usually wear!" he chuckled.

"Now I'm curious.. Are your parties that boring? And hey, I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable that way too.. Sweatpants are comfy.." she said.

"You have literally only seen me at school.. More like have noticed me once at school... I don't always wear sweatpants! And perhaps you should come to the party and find out for yourself." Timothée spoke.

"Really? I can come to the party..!?" Anya asked.

"Yes, sure! You're Anya Davis after all, people will be excited to see you there."

"Thank you!" she flipped her hair like Beyonce.
"Do you want me to go to the store with you?"

"It's okay An! I'll see you tomorrow at the party. I'll text you the address!" he responded.

"Fine! Bye Timmy!" she handed him two more bags and then blew a kiss to him. She turned around and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day passed by and Saturday came, Anya woke up and got ready to meet her friends at Ollie's house.

Soon enough she arrived at the luxurious building and made her way on the inside.

"There you are! We missed you yesterday boo!" Ollie spoke once he spotted her entering the living room.

"I missed you too!" Anya spoke and gave her purse to a maid.

"So... Were you with Timothée?" Marie smirked.

"Yes I was... I changed his hairstyle and got some nice outfits for him.. That's all.."

"Does he look hot?" Lauren asked.

"He's okay... Oh... He's great at pretending he's a gentleman though! I'll give him that!" the girl answered.

"Really?" Marie asked.

"Yes.. We ran into the cheater and his new girlfriend.. Crapola. Let me tell you the geek handled it perfectly."

"Oh my gosh! Of course you had to ran into them... I hate how the universe do things like this..." Ollie sighed.

"Look at the bright side... At least Timothée helped you.." Marie shrugged.

"Yes..." Anya exclaimed and took her shirt off.
"Let's just go to the pool!" she shouted and took her skirt off, then ran outside in her bikini.

While she was sunbathing with her friends, a text notification echoed and they all checked their phones.

"It's not mine.." Ollie said dissapointed.

"Not mine..." Lauren threw her phone on a table.

"Well.. It's not mine either." Marie spoke and they all looked at Anya that was already laughing at something on her screen.

"Who are you talking to???" Ollie asked in curiosity.

"It's just my mom! She wants me to go home soon." Anya lied.

"What's so funny then?" Lauren questioned.

"It's just.. She and our maids can't find a blouse of hers.. And I already know that they are not going to find it, cause I ruined it like 2 days ago... I actually have to go!" the girl lied again and fastly stood up.

"We'll see you tonight, right?" Lauren asked.

"What...? I.. I actually have plans.. I'll go to a restaurant with my parents.. You know they're busy almost all the time, so they want to spend some time together!" Anya found an excuse.

"Oh... Too bad... Anyway we'll see you soon darling! Have fun with your parents!" Ollie blew a kiss to her and she said goodbye to everyone.

She hated lying to her friends, but she didn't want to let them know that she actually kinda liked Timothée's personality. It was too soon to admit it. And she also didn't want them to know she was planning on going to a geek's party. The fact she was ditching them, just to go to a nobody's small party would make them upset. At least that's what she thought.

She got in her car and looked at her phone one last time, then she drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some hours later she decided it was time for her to start getting ready. She knew she always needed more than just an hour to get ready for an event. She wasn't sure about the way she should dress, or anything, so she was going to be extravagant as always. Anya Davis was known for her perfect make up, flawless hair and great sense of style after all.

When she finally applied her lipstick on her lips, she checked the time, and realized she was already late. She quickly put on some perfume and took her purse. Soon enough she made it to her car and drove to the address Timothée had sent her some hours ago.

She got out of her car and slowly made her way to the front door of the small house. Nobody was outside, so she realized she had to knock.
She waited for some seconds and then the door finally opened.

"Oh.. Um... What... What is Anya Davis doing here?" a guy she had never seen before said. Some other boys came and stood behind him, while staring shocked at the girl.

"Fudge nuggets.. The most popular girl came to my party?" another guy shouted.

"What's going on here?" Timothée came out of nowhere.
"Oh.. Hi there Anya." he said.

"Hello..."

"Move you people, let the girl pass!" Timothée spoke and gently pushed everyone away.

"Well.. Thanks!" she walked in and Timothée closed the door behind them.

Everyone was looking at them from far away, the guys stared at her in awe and the girls looked as if they envied her.

"Just ignore them.. Like I told you, they're not used to seeing people like you at their parties.. They'll get over it eventually! Let me get your coat and purse!" Timothée said and she nodded. She quickly took off her coat and handed it to him.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back!" he said and went up the small wooden stairs.

Anya was feeling like a fish out of water. She had never felt like that before. She was the type of person that always fits in, because of their sociability. But in that moment she was in a house full of outcasts, people who weren't as social as herself, people who weren't into the same things as her, and people who disliked the fact she was one of the popular kids.