~40~

"I hope you guys finished your breakfast.. We'll all go explore the Grand Canal now! You'll have free time when we get back though! A free afternoon." the teacher said to everyone in the restaurant.

"Yes! Finally some free time..!" Gregg exclaimed.

"We should go shopping, or I don't know.." Ollie shrugged.

"Maybe you could go out with Anya for a bit and actually use the condoms you bought yesterday.." Nick whispered to Timothée.

"Where and how am I supposed to use it if we have to leave the hotel so that we're not surrounded by teachers?" the French boy sarcastically asked.

"In a random restroom maybe? People do that in movies.." Nick shrugged.

"Yes, indeed.. But I'm not planning on going to Italian jail, for having sex in public, anytime soon.." Timothée shaked his head.

"Okay, okay.. It was just a quick thought of mine.."

"Yes, I figured..."

"Are you guys ready to go?!?! Show some excitement!" the teacher shouted.

"Yay.." Ollie apathetically said and Anya and Marie laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need four students to get on the next gondola with me.. The rest of you will be joined by Mrs Smith." the teacher spoke.

"I don't wanna go on a gondola with him... I can't stand him.. And it's the first time I actually say that about a person.." Timothée whisper-yelled to his friends.

"I know, he's annoyi-"

"Timothée, Nick, Anya, Marie, you're joining me!" the teacher interrupted Anya.

"Why us?" Nick questioned a little louder than he should and Timothée cursed under his breath.

"Is there a problem Mr Cimino?" the teacher asked confused. The French boy gave his friend a death glare.

"No.. No.. No problem at all, let's get on that gondola!" the boy acted excited and everyone followed the tutor.

"Have fun!!!!" Gregg and Ollie shouted and bursted into laughter while standing on the dock. Their friends gave them annoyed looks as they stepped on the gondola.

"We're on a gondola and I can't even kiss you.. How sad is that?" Timothée whispered to Anya once they took a seat.

"Really sad.." she whispered back and then fake smiled at the teacher who persistently stared at them.

"Enjoy the view you guys! This is a once in a lifetime experience!" the man exclaimed and they all nodded and pretended they were having fun.

"Can somebody take some photos of me?!" Marie shouted and everyone looked at her.

"I'll do it.." Nick said and took her phone in his hands.

"Do you also want me to take some pictures of you?" Timothée asked Anya.

"Um... I prefer taking pictures of you instead!" she giggled.

"Really?" he furrowed his brow and laughed.

"Duh! You look like a Botticelli painting!" she smiled at him.

"Oh wow An! I'm flattered!... Okay I guess, you can take some photos! But then I'll get some of you! Deal?"

"Deal!"

She took her phone out of her bag and took some photos of the boy. Then he took some of her, with his phone.

"My hair looks so bad... The humidity is sabotaging me..!" she said as he showed her the pictures.

"Your hair always looks flawless.. What are you even talking about? These photos are perfect, I'm never deleting them.." he chuckled.

"Good to know! We should take one together..." she showed him her puppy eyes.

"Of course.. Sounds good!" he agreed and got Nick's attention then handed him his phone.

"What?" Nick asked confused.

"I gave it to you to throw it into the water.. What what??? Take a picture man.." Timothée sarcastically said.

"Oh you're lucky I hesitated.. Otherwise your phone would be at the bottom of the canal now.. I actually thought you wanted me to throw it in for a second.."

"I really have no idea how he is one of the top students of our school..." Timothée joked, the girls laughed.

"Ha ha... I'll make sure to put my finger on top of the camera when I take the picture.." Nick fake smiled. Timothée playfully shaked his head.

"Just take the photo man.." he groaned.

"Fine, fine!" Nick exclaimed and took a few photos of Anya and Timothée.

"You need to send these to me.. Or take some more with my phone this time..!" the girl flipped her hair.

"Yeah, let's take the silly ones with yours.." Timothée laughed.

"Mmmmm... Okay!" Anya gave her phone to Marie and then they both made a funny face and waited for the girl to take the photo.

"Did you take it?" Anya asked while trying not to ruin her face expression.

"Oh.. Wait.. I'm accidentally recording a video!" Marie exclaimed.

"Maaaaarie!" both Anya and Timothée shouted.

"Y'all still look cute.. Sing an Italian song for me!" the girl chuckled. They stared at each other for a second.

"Una mattina mi son svegliato.
O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao." they sang in one voice and then bursted into laughter.

"How did you!?.. What?.. How come you sang the same song?" Marie asked impressed.

"That's basically the only Italian song I know...!" Anya shouted.

"Noooo... You're ruining the moment!!! It's just the fact that great minds think alike!" Timothée laughed.

"Guys... Put the phones away.. Why don't you just enjoy the view?" the teacher finally asked. They all nodded even though in reality they wanted to throw him into the water.
"We're about to pass under the Rialto Bridge, look at this beauty!" the man excitedly said.

"It's indeed beautiful!" Anya exclaimed.

"Very beautiful.. But you're still more beautiful.." Timothée whispered the last part for only her to hear and she giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can finally do anything we wanna do..." Anya said when they went back to the hotel.

"Not anything.. But you could give it another try.. Maybe pretend you're going out.. Then secretly go back to the room?" Marie whispered to her.

"Are we going to teleport there? The teachers will probably see us.." Anya groaned.

"I could wear one of Timothée's hoodies, put the hood on, and quickly leave with our friends... The teachers won't disturb you if they think you're in the room with me.." Marie shrugged.

"Wait.. You're way shorter.. But it could work... I don't know.."

"Let's do it!" Marie hit Anya's arm lightly. They walked up to the boys.

"I want you to come to my room...
I wanna spend some time with you.." Anya wrapped her arms around Timothée's neck.

"Oh I really want to.. But what makes you think he'll leave us in peace?" the boy asked and gave an instant look to the tutor that was having a conversation with other people his age.

"I have a plan... I wanna spend my time with you.." she bit her lip.

"I want to spend mine with you too.. I'll be there.." he made eye-contant with the girl.

"Keep your hoodie on.. I'll see you in ten minutes.." she walked away with Marie.

"Make sure you get the condoms dude..." Nick exclaimed and Timothée hit him lightly on the chest before going upstairs.