~50~

Timothée put his bow tie on and looked at his reflection in the mirror. His total white outfit looked elegant, he was ready to go.

"Omg... Look at you!!! My sweet boy turned into a classy man!" his mother exclaimed when he got downstairs.
"Marc! Come here!" she shouted and soon enough Timothée's father walked through the back door.

"You're all grown up son!! Nicole, take some photos of us!" Marc hugged Timothée and Nicole looked at them in awe. She ran to the kitchen to get her phone and quickly came back.

"Should we also video call your sister!? I'm sure she'll be happy to see you in your suit and your bow tie... I can't get over how handsome you are!" the woman got emotional.

"Mooom... Don't cry.. It's just a suit.." the boy laughed.

"No... It's not just the suit... You have no idea how proud we are of you.. You'll graduate in a week, you'll go to college soon.. You treat your girlfriend well, and I'm so happy you became the man you are today. You always treat people with kindness and you're so thoughtful.. I can't even express how much I admire you!" she teared up.

"Omg mom.. Don't cry please! Come here for a group hug!!!" he immediately said and Nicole walked closer to her family members.
"There we go!" he smiled and hugged both his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya put her high heels on and twirled in her beautiful white, gold detailed dress, in front of her big mirror. She was satisfied with the way everything looked, so she took her purse and made it downstairs.

"Wow!" her little brother shouted when he noticed her and ran up to her. Their parents, who were sitting in the living room, looked behind and saw their beautiful daughter.

"Do you like my dress Arch?" she smiled at her brother.

"Yeeees!!! You look like a princess!" Archie said in his cute voice.

"That's right Archie, your sister looks like a princess!" Charlotte walked up to them and smiled big.

"Can you believe our daughter is almost 18?" Robert approached them as well.

"It's sad to see my little girl growing up, but it's also lovely.. I am proud of the amazing lady you've become!"

"Thanks mom! I'm glad you're proud of who I am!" Anya hugged her mother.

"We have to admit love, Timothée is a good influence on her! On Archie too... I like that guy!" her father said.

"He wouldn't be able to stop smiling if he heard you saying that..." the girl laughed.

"He's a good young man!" Robert admitted.

"I love Tim!" Archie shouted and made everyone laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte was taking some photographs of her daughter, when the doorbell echoed.
Anya's father quickly opened and greeted Timothée.

"Hello Mr Davis! How are you?" the boy politely asked.

"I'm good, thanks for asking! I like your suit kid!" the man said as he let Timothée come in the house.

"Oh, thank you sir!" he smiled.

"No problem.. Just wait until you see my daughter though!" he proudly spoke.

"I'm sure she's stunning as always!"

"She really is! You make a good couple! Your parents did a good job raising you!!" Robert hit the boy's back lightly.

"Thanks so much sir, it really means a lot!"

Suddenly Anya, her mother and brother walked in the room.

"Tiiiiim!" Archie shouted and ran to him.

"Haha, hey buddy!" he caressed his little back and his eyes landed on his girlfriend. He had never seen anything more beautiful before. How did he get so lucky? Somehow he had gone from being invisible, to being loved by the most beautiful girl.

"Wow... I.. I don't know what to say.. You look like an angel.." Timothée complimented her and she walked towards him.

"Ah thanks Tim! You look like an angel too in your lovely, white suit!" she smiled and took his hand in hers.

"Thank you beautiful! I brought you this!" he said and showed her the small corsage box.

"You remembered!!!"

"Of course! I could never forget!" he chuckled and opened the box and then carefully put the corsage around her wrist.

"I love it! You can never go wrong with white flowers!"

"White is classy! I remember you saying that! So here I am!" he laughed.

"Good job Timmy!"

"You guys...!! You look amazing! Let me take some pictures!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Oh yes please, my mom told me to take some pictures with Anya about a hundred times.." the boy laughed.

"I got you! Let's do a mini photoshoot kids!" the woman said and the couple nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timothée and Anya walked, hand in hand, in the venue the prom was taking place in.
Everybody looked at them, they didn't pay attention to any of them.
They were too happy to even care about those people, all they wanted was to have a fun night with their friends, before graduating and leaving high school behind for good.

"Guuuuys! Over here!!!!" Marie shouted when she noticed them and they immediately made their way to their friends.

"Omg.... Why do you look so good? Both of you!!! I might be bi!" Gregg shouted and made everyone laugh.

"You guys look so elegant!!!! Actual Hollywood movie stars!!!" Ollie admired them and they thanked everyone for their compliments.

"Do you want some punch?" Timothée asked his girlfriend.

"Sure! Thanks love!" she replied and he nodded before walking away to go get the punch.
He stood in front of the big table the punch bowl was on and used the ladle to fill two cups.

"Hi." a voice got his attention and he looked behind.
There he was again, Calvin the journalist.

"Okay.. That's strange.. Bye.."

"No, wait! How are you?" Calvin hit the boy's shoulder lightly.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like we're friends all of a sudden?"

"I'm just being friendly.."

"I have to go.." Timothée furrowed his brow and walked away with the full cups in his hands.

"Was that Calvin I saw you talking to?" Anya asked when he came back and handed her the drink.

"Oh, yeah! He was just being strange.. He's a weird person.."

"He sure is..." her eyes followed the strange boy's silhouette.

"Let's just pay no attention to him.. Let's dance.." her boyfriend took her hand in his and they slowly started bouncing to the music.
Lauren waved at them, as she walked closer, with her prom date and Anya smiled big at her.
Gregg, Ollie, Marie and Nick surrounded Anya and Timothée and bounced as well.
They danced and danced around, to so many different songs..
They were both having so much fun, and they were glad they had found each other, and they had so many mutual, good friends to spend their time with.. Something so unexpected but beautiful had changed their lives.

A slow song came on and Timothée looked in Anya's eyes before pulling her closer to him.
She buried her face in the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent and smiled to herself.
She was happy..
Nobody had ever made her feel like that before, it almost felt like a dream. She could feel her heart smiling, even though that is impossible. But every part, every pore of hers was smiling because of him.