~48~

"Okay, what's going on with him..? Why does he keep staring at us?" Anya questioned as she noticed Calvin, the journalist of the school, looking at her and her friends.

"I have no idea.." Lauren furrowed her brows.

"Maybe he just has a crush on one of us!" Ollie said and pointed at his self and then Gregg.

"I don't blame him, you two are hot!!" Anya smirked.

"Thanks baby! Anyway, the party was great!!!! Especially the after party!!! Too bad you and Timothée left early, but I guess you had more important things to do!" Gregg wiggled his eyebrows.

"Maybe!" Anya laughed.

"Marie though!!!!! She has really improved at getting drunk and not making out with the first person who comes her way!" Lauren exclaimed.

"I never make out with random boys..." Marie shaked her head.

"Sometimes you do honey... You're too drunk to remember though.. It's okay!!" Ollie teased her.

"Ugh... Okay it may have happened like two or three times before.. Not a big deal!" she groaned.

"All I'm saying is, thank God you didn't suck face with Nick, since you two spent a lot of time together at the party and all.. That would complicate things again." Lauren flipped her hair.

"I wasn't going to make out with him obviously.. We've agreed that we're better off as friends. And honestly, he's a good friend of mine.." Marie rolled her eyes.

"I mean if she wants to suck face with him while they're just friends, she's free to do it.. She may regret it the next day.. So what? It won't be the end of the world..." Anya shrugged.

"Thank you.. I don't know why I have to ask for permission to make out with somebody.. It's not like I'm making out with your father or something... And well, you make out with strangers too and even have sex with them.. So.." Marie said to Lauren.

"You don't have to ask for permission.. Omg... It was just a joke... I'm sorry if it made you feel bad!" she pouted at Marie.

"Fine! It's okay!"

"Hey guys!... Princesse!" Timothée showed up in the cafeteria, sat next to Anya and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Mmm.." she grabbed his t-shirt, pulled him close and gave him another kiss.

"You two are so cute.. I'll never get over how perfect you are for each other!" Lauren exclaimed. Timothée looked at her surprised.

"Thanks Laur! I'm the luckiest!" Anya pinched Timothée's cheek and he giggled. Suddenly a random boy and his friends walked in the cafeteria and walked up to one of the tables, where some girls were sitting. Music started playing through a phone and the boys started dancing, then he ripped off his t-shirt and exposed the message on his chest.
"So, will you go to prom with me?" he asked and the girl nodded.

"They're still trying to find a date for prom? It's like in five days..." Lauren shaked her head.

"Some of us still don't have a date, you know..." Marie exclaimed.

"Thank God I have a date!" Lauren drank some of her iced tea.

"Good for you!!!" Marie sarcastically said.

"You don't really need a date Mar! You can go on your own!" Anya smiled at the girl.

"Everyone will make fun of me... I mean I could find a date, but I don't want to deal with the jocks... I don't like them, they're awful! Everyone else is too shy to ask me to prom though..." she sighed.

"And that's why you don't need to have a date to enjoy the prom night.. You don't have to go with someone you don't even like... But well, if there's someone you find attractive or interesting, but they're shy, then you should ask them to prom first.. Girls are allowed to make the first move too!"

"Yeah.. An is right! You'll have fun even if you don't have a date, cause your friends will be there too! But if you feel like asking someone to prom, then you should just do it!" Timothée agreed with his girlfriend.

"Thanks guys!"

"Ah I can't, you're so sweet guys! Do you think you're going to become prom queen and king? There's a big possibility, right? Since you are the talk of the school..." Lauren spoke to the couple.

"I have no idea... And I don't really care at this point to be honest! I didn't even know people were interested in our relationship.." Anya shrugged and Timothée nodded.

"Exactly.. But I mean, An is prolly going to become prom queen, cause she's perfect... But me, king??? That's quite funny..." he laughed.

"But you're dating her now.... And you're popular.. Most people know who you are... And I feel like they like you..." Lauren said to the boy.
"Maybe more than they like you, love..." she teased Anya.

"Yeah... I know they don't really like me, but who cares!" Anya shrugged once again.

"Right!! It's just prom anyway... Only those who were basically ghosts their whole life, make the prom crown look so important..." Lauren gave a quick look to Timothée, then checked her phone.

"I don't even care about those things anymore.. I just want a cute dress, my friends and Tim... That's seriously all I want for prom." the blonde girl exclaimed.

"That's the spirit!! You go girl!" Gregg clapped.

"Thanks G!" she laughed.

"We still haven't found dresses though... It's making me anxious!!!" Marie panicked.

"Yeah, cause Mrs 'I have a boyfriend' is always too busy to go out to the stores with us!!!" Lauren made a pouty face for fun.

"We will find the nicest dresses, I promise! You don't have to worry about it!" Anya assured them.

"Yeeees please!!!!" Marie showed her her puppy eyes. Suddenly Calvin stood up and walked past their table.

"Hi Timothée.." he sneakily said and walked away.

"What was that?" Anya questioned.

"I have no idea..." the boy furrowed his brows.

"Looks like he has a crush on Timothée after all..." Ollie laughed, Lauren did the same.

"That was weird..." Anya exclaimed.

"We've seen them talking to each other before... It's not that weird.." Lauren said.

"The only time I had any kind of interaction with him was back when he was writing those awful articles about An.. So I'm assuming that's what you're talking about." Timothée spoke.

"Yes, I guess so..."

"Well.. All I did back then was to ask him to stop writing the articles... And I wasn't very polite... I don't know why he felt the need to say hi to me all of a sudden.. We're not friends, and we have zero classes together.." Timothée shrugged.

"Ah, so you confronted him just to defend An... You were having her back! So sweet!
Those articles were a nightmare... My girl had to go through all of these, just because somebody wanted to ruin her reputation and humiliate her...! How could somebody be so insensitive and cruel!? So sad.."

"Yes, okay, let's just stop talking about this... Or Calvin.. He is a shitty person.. But well, his articles didn't ruin my life after all, I'm happier than ever! I don't need to be liked by everyone, I'm fine as long as I'm liked by the ones I love! Looks like I'm the real winner here!" Anya smiled at Timothée, and then at her friends.