Our secret spot

☠︎︎
As Hyunjin was in the shower, Felix was sitting down in the living room on the couch, watching the news.

"We've just heard news that the crimson killer has struck again, with a total of 10 killings this past week."

Felix sighed "why haven't they caught this man yet ?"

"His recent body was just discovered a few moments ago at 321 crank avenue, in a abandoned building."

Felix's eyes widened " 321 crank avenue ?..... wait-....isn't that- HOLY SHIT THATS LIKE A COUPLE OF MINUTES FROM HERE !"

Felix stood still in his seat realizing and processing the fact that the crimson killer had one of his recent killings very recent and not that far from the apartment.... It made him terrified of the fact that he's still out there.

Small footsteps started approaching behind Felix in a creepy way, making his way behind the couch where Felix was thinking.

"Lixxie !" Hyunjin tackled Felix from behind the couch, still with wet hair and a moist body.

"HOLY SHIT HYUNJIN WHAT THE FUCK !" Felix yelled, scared by the sudden attack of his best friend.

"Woah dude chill, you ok ?" Hyunjin asked Felix, who seemed very anxious and shaken.

"I- I-" Felix couldn't manage to spill out his words.

Hyunjin looked at the TV and saw what had his best friend shaken, he sighed and said "lix.... It's ok... he's not gonna hurt you, I promise that." Hyunjin said as he pulled Felix into a huh and started rubbing his head, in an attempt to calm him down.

"Y- You don't know that jinnie, for all we fucking know he could randomly barge into our apartment or jump one of us on the street !" Felix said as he pushed his way out of Hyunjin's arms and walking around the living room freaking out.

Hyunjin sighed knowing that Felix was very scared, he kept trying to tell Felix that's he's just overthinking and everything would be fine because Hyunjin wouldn't kill or hurt his best friend.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight ? You little scaredy cat." Hyunjin joked.

Felix gave Hyunjin a look and said "I'm not a scaredy cat jinnie.... I'm just-.....anxious"

Hyunjin sighed and said "come on let's go out and get something to eat !"

"No" Felix sternly said.

"Why not ?" Hyunjin said as he started reaching for his keys on his counter.

"Because there's a high chance the killer is still out there and it's 12 o'clock, and plus I already made dinner !" Felix stated as he pointed to the counter of food on the plate.

".....well then we can go to our place then ! I'm sure it looks fantastic down there right now."

"Bu-"

"I'll take that as a yes ? Of course we would eat dinner first then head out but still...." Hyunjin said as he gave Felix a determined and begging kind of look.

Felix looked back at Hyunjin and they both had some kind of stare off until Felix finally said "fine.... But if we come across the killer, just letting you know that I'm leaving you." Felix said. Of course was joking about the last part.