Real goal

"W- what?" Felix managed to spit out as he looked at the bodyguards approaching Minghao from behind. "Huh I would say I'm surprised but I'm not, but to think it was for the green siphons, now that was unexpected." Minghao scoffed, feeling more confident then he usually was.

"You know Hyunjin, I'm so sick and tired of you and your cocky ass. I've only known you for a couple of days and yet you have to be one of the most self centered individuals that I've ever came a-crossed and trust me, I've known a lot of disgusting people who were just like you. Blinded by rage who blocks everything out in the world, who doesn't give two fucks who suffers from your tantrum as long as it makes you stable." It was silent as every individual in the room halted scarily by Minghao's words. It was as if Minghao had waited years to exclaim these words towards assassin.

Hyunjin stayed silent as he soaked the words in him like a sponge, it was mentally hitting him. But of course he didn't express that. "You probably don't even know, don't you?" Hyunjin gave a glare towards the black haired individual, not fully understanding his point. "Am I supposed to recall something?" Hyunjin bluntly asked. That triggered Minghao to angrily also roughly; grip onto hyunjins collar. Forcefully bringing his body to his.
"The audacity you have to utter such words, knowing you know what you did. Disgusts me." Hyunjin showed no expression as he listened to the words he had no choice to, but to listen soundly.

Until he smirked, "Oh? Are you assuming that I killed your loved one?" Minghao clenched his fist, tempted to punch the assassin in his face. But held back.

"Junhui..."

"His name, was junhui you bastard." Minghao's grip tightened on the other. Hyunjin suddenly recalled that specific name, he never imagined he would hear about it again. "I remember... he was the kid who got caught in the crossfire between me and one of our major targets. His name being wen junhui." Hyunjin recalled, tragic memories resurfacing his mind.

Minghao couldn't take it anymore, he needed to do it. He wanted to hurt Hyunjin as much as hyunjin hurt him, if not more.

He raised his fist in preparation to sucker punch the assassin, but halted. "Minghao, this is now what we talked about." A individual spoke, slowly appearing from behind his henchmen. Felix along with Ryujin raised out a short gasp, but Yeji and Han weren't phased. "Father?"

Felix's father placed a Hand on Minghao's shoulder, calmly demanding him to release the individual. Minghao bit his lip; letting loose of all frustration before releasing his hold on the assassin. "Whatever, let's just get this done with sooner rather then later." Felix's father nodded before humming in response, "Father, what the hell is going on. Why is Hyunjin tied up? What real plan? What was the mission from the start?"

"As Minghao said, Felix. The real mission was the assassination of the crimson killer, you were never intended to die, we just made you believe you were. For the sole reason to fool him." Felix was still confused.

"You just be confused, and you have a right to be. But you were the best chance of catching him. I'm sorry for not filling you in, but it was necessary for you to not be involved." Felix felt relieved but terrified, that means, from the start.

They knew who Hyunjin was.

"So you knew from the start, that Hyunjin was the crimson killer? And now your using this chance to be rid of him from our lives by using me? I don't know if I should feel glad or disgusted that a father would do such a thing to their own child." Felix spat, more and more amounts of anger were being caved inside of his voice as he spoke. "How did you even find out? He kept that secret from everyone for god knows how long—"

"I'm the leader of one of the biggest mafia's in the world son. This mafia also takes the number 1 spot as the biggest one in Korea, north and south. It would not take me that long to find one specific individual, and to find their secrets, also with their hidden identity." His father explained. "But on with that, take him. And lock him until our depart. We'll kill him before then—" "NO!" Everyone paused. "Felix, he's done for, leave it—" "Let me talk to him." Hyunjin scoffed, "You gotta be kidding me."

Felix glared at Hyunjin before getting intervened, "You can't be serious. He tried to kill you Felix." He argued, but Felix was already making his way towards Hyunjin, his goal and mind already set.

"If you let me speak to him, one last time. I'll go with you, simple as that." Felix explained bluntly not a flinch or stutter was spoken. His father cocked a eyebrow, "And how do I know that you will compromise and actually prove that what you say is true?" Felix gawked in disbelief.

"You have me surrounded by henchmen father, Also a trained assassin at that. It would be hard for me to leave the premises, let alone disappearing from your sight."

The father and son glared at each other intensely until he gave into his son's demands; heaving a loud sigh, "Fine, you got 15 minutes Felix. I will not wait any longer then that." Felix nodded, his father dismissing the henchmen before making his leave as well.

"We'll leave too, just be safe, Lix." Hyunjin scoffed, that used to be his little nickname for the older. Han rolled his eyes before taking his leave away from them. Along with Yeji and Ryujin.

Everyone was gone and it was just Felix and Hyunjin, alone in the room. "Glad to see you again, Hyunjin."

"Too bad I can't say the same, Felix."