Epilogue

It had been 6 months since Hyunjin was presumed dead from the incident that happened at Felix's family's mansion. And yet, it felt like it was just yesterday that Felix witnessed the situation tragically flow out.

Over the first month at the hideout along with the other 5 individuals, Felix bluntly refused to remove himself from the darkness of his room until he came to terms that Hyun-jin was dead, which he never did. He just couldn't believe it, it didn't help that Han was nowhere to be found afterward, making it even harder on Felix when he saw Minho go through the exact same thing he was facing.

Yeji finally confessed that when she and Hyunjin were younger, Their parents indeed went on a mission but they never returned; they were presumed dead after a week of no clarification of their whereabouts. But it seemed that an enemy which they had believed they were rid of, resurfaced again. Once hearing about their situation and their secret family, they targeted Hyunjin and Yeji will one goal in mind. To kill them.

One night when Yeji and Hyunjin were home alone, a fire broke out. Hyunjin ended up getting hurt to protect yeji but was apparently faced with an even bigger problem.

He lost his memories.

Yeji was no better as she along with the rest of the individuals could hear her soft sobs from the other room, to think she finally achieved her goal in finding her brother to only be ripped apart from him so aggressively. Felix couldn't imagine or even try to, knowing the amount of restraining yeji has to not just go out there and release her anger onto everyone.

Coming across with the funeral, it was not easy to face knowing you were burying people you hold fondly and dearly to your heart. Han and Hyunjin's tombstones were made next to each other but it was so hard for them to let go, facing the undeniable fact that they did indeed, lose their lives under tragic circumstances.

Every other weekend, you would find Felix at the graveyard, or at the place where he and Hyun-jin would go to relax or just to simply escape from the world. Their secret spot.

Felix would go there to reminisce about the past with Hyun-jin, the memories they shared where Felix enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere with him. The laughs, giggles, and smiles they shared was the thing Felix craved the most to relish again. He was upset by the mere fact that he didn't cherish them sooner.

But still... it was still too soon, and it wasn't unfair in the slightest. But that doesn't mean it was hardly predicted. Felix knew that there was a small chance that hyunjin and he weren't going to make it out of this unscathed, actually, it was highly likely knowing the specific situation they were put in. But alas... They were just a simple minor of young adults who truly knew nothing.

At the end of the day, things weren't the same, how could they ever?

The next morning at the small hideout was nothing to describe as normal as it could've possibly described. Just another day of Minho and Felix refusing to leave their room whilst yeji sat at the porch outside, staring at the sunrise, blankly. Ryujin had tried almost everything to soothe her girlfriend in a more comfortable manner, but her efforts went in vain. The best she could do in yeji's words was to keep a small distance so she wouldn't lash out at her but ryujin knew yeji would never do that.

"Yeji... Can we talk? I- I know that you probably won't, considering the accident that took place bu- but I just wanna make sure your ok-" "I'm sorry...." Yeji intervened, ryujin noticed the small whimper in her voice. "I- I'm sorry Ryu, I'm sorry I never told you, you had the right to know and I- I- I just couldn't." She choked, Ryujin rushed to her aide slightly panicking. She didn't know why she was apologizing in a state like this, or what even for?

"Shh... It's ok, you're not to blame for this yeddeong. You've done nothing wrong." Ryujin calmly spoke, bringing yeji closer into her chest in an attempt to block her from the world. "You should not feel obligated to tell me things if your not comfortable with it, babe. I will not pressure you." Ryujin reassured her girlfriend, making yeji cry even more from the comforting words, "God how did I get so lucky with you..." She questioned aloud, ryujin smiled at the comment. "I could say the same, Yeddeong."