Confrontation

Everyone should know in this world that not everything is fair, not everything is gonna have a happy ending, not everything is for free, and not everything is going to last.

Hyunjin just Learned that.

☯︎︎

My secret assassinㅣconfrontation

☯︎︎

Silence filed the hospital room as Hyunjin groaned in pain waking up. Slowly and steadily he sat up from his hospital bed.

Flittering his eyes open slowly all he could see was a light bright from the hospital room, to busy looking around the room he didn't even realize that he could hear someone on the phone behind the curtain.

Slowly, Hyunjin reached his hand to pull the IV out from his arm but got stopped by
"What are you doing"

Hyunjin stopped and gave a look to Han
"I don't need this right now"

Hyunjin said as he pulled the IV out of his arm and slowly started to move his legs to the side of the bed, attempting to get off the bed and walk
"I- I'm f- fine" he said as he was stumbling.

"Hyunjin you just got shot, let your body rest for once for gods sake !"

Hyunjin just sat there on the bed and was quiet, not even focusing on the conversation him and were talking about.

Han sighed "Look.... I need to tell you somethi-"

But before Han was able to say another word, the door bursted open revealing a angry pink and black haired female
"Are you stupid or what ?!" She yelled frustrated as she ran toward Hyunjin.

"How could you go on a mission when you know your mind wasn't in the right place at the moment !" Yeji yelled as she held onto the hospital bed.

She turned towards Han
"And you, how could you let him and yourself go on that mission knowing what could've happened, it's bad enough he got shot but if you did how would Minho feel." She yelled at Han, very frustrated and angry.

Han felt a sly bit of guilt and regret rush through him "Yeji we didn't have a choice, it was a required missi-"

"Required mission my ass, you two are more important to me then some stupid mission." Yeji spat.

Hyunjin and Han were both silent with their heads down
"Hyunjin Imagine how Felix feels after he saw you, lying down here on the bed with a oxygen mask on and needles being stabbed into your body-"

"Yeji !" Han yelled interrupting Yeji.

Hyunjin's eyes widened
"Felix was here ?!"

"What do you mean Felix was here ?! He was the first person to come here ! He stormed through the building begging for your name and causing a ruckus in the lobby ! I thought as soon as me and Han talked to him he would've stayed at your side!" Yeji yelled as she told Hyunjin who was processing all of the information.

Han gritted his teeth seeing Hyunjin look so blank and confused "Did you not see hi-"

"YEJI !" Han yelled in anger as he gave Yeji a glare
"We have to talk" Han said as he grabbed yejis wrist and dragged her out of the room and into the in room bathroom.