School part 2

Hyunjin and Felix arrived at school, the school was filled with kids in the courtyard, kids sitting down reading at benches, students playing around and having picnics.

Some even had the audacity to make out right in the open.

Felix parked the car in the V.I.P parking section thats assigned for the rich students and upper class staff, such as the principal and the student council.

"Alright.... Now how exactly are we gonna do this ?" Felix asked Hyunjin.

Since Hyunjin insisted to not go home and to just go straight to school, they had to find a way to take care of the puppies until they got home.

"We can't leave them in the car, that's for sure"
Hyunjin reassured.

"How about yeji ? She wouldn't mind taking care of them in the student councils office, and plus she doesn't have to go to class since she's the president on the student council." Felix said.

"Would she even have the time ? Pups are chaotic when they aren't trained."
Hyunjin said worried of how much trouble they can cause.

Felix sighed "well we have no choice Hyunjin, your the one who insisted of us to go to school instead of dropping them off at the apartment." Felix said as he rubbed his hand through his hair, pushing back his small little bangs.

"Alright... but- how are we gonna hide them until we get there ? Were not allowed to bring pets into the school."

Felix leaned back in his chair, thinking about the situation.

After a moment of silence, Felix said "then let's sneak them in."

"What ?"

"I have a plan just listen"

☠︎︎

Felix was walking the school hallways heading toward the student councils office, he and Hyunjin came up with a plan to sneak the pups into the student councils office and to ask help from yeji, considering how kind she is, there's a chance that the plan would succeed.

Just as Felix was took a turn down the student council hallway he got stopped in the hallway by "Oi Felix !"

Felix turned back and said " Hey chan ! Sorry I can't talk right now but you can tell me later !" Felix said as he tried walking away from
Chan heading down the student council hallway.

Chan grabbed Felix's wrists to stop him from walking further and said "Is everything ok ?" Chan asked worriedly.

Felix slowly started pushing Chan's Hand off his wrists and said "...yea... everything's fine !" Felix said with a small smile at the end.

"Ok...." Chan said a little confused.

Felix ran off and headed towards the student councils office, bursting through the door he saw Yeji sitting at the main table.

Yeji was the most popular girl at school, good grades, smart asf, cheer captain and one of the best dancers at school, and she's got a good voice on her.

(But don't tell her I said that)

She's also me and Hyunjin's friend, and boy am I happy she was.
"Woah... you ok Felix ?" Yeji said as she saw her blonde haired friend rush into the student councils office, panted and looking like he's gonna pass out.