Suspicious

One more day until the assassination was too take place, and one more day of Hyunjin constantly thinking about the situation that took place last night. Did Felix really call him? How did Felix even remember his phone number? Why would Felix randomly call him all of a sudden. It didn't make any sense to Hyunjin.

"Mr. Hwang."

Honestly why now all of sudden was what made Hyunjin mad.

"Mr.Hwang?"

Did Felix already find out about the mission?

"Hyunjin!" Ri-ki yelled, making hyunjins mind divert back to his student. "Aish, what?" Ri-Ki pointed towards the door at a familiar individual. "Minghao? W- what are you doing here?" Minghao giggled, "I'm learning some things from you today. Aren't I?" Hyunjin mentally face palmed himself, "I forgot. Yet again."

"It's good, let's just go." Minghao took his leave out of the practice room. "Alright, I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day, your free to go and hang out with your brothers." Hyunjin dismissed ri-ki who had a bright smile on his face, "Thank you!" Ri-ki said bowing with respect. Hyunjin genuinely smiled, "Aish, go have fun. I'll see you tomorrow nishimura."  Ri-Ki nodded before making his way to the exit. Hyunjin laughed at his students excitement. The kid might be annoying but he reminded him of his younger self, very stubborn and became very retaliated when it comes to people speaking rudely.   

"You seem attached to that kid already." Minghao spoke; leaning against the door frame. "Nah, he just remind's me of myself when I was younger. But surprisingly, I think he could top me as best assassin in the guild once I'm gone, or I retire." Minghao smirked, "We'll see I guess."

☠︎︎

Felix was walking randomly in the streets, wanting to end up anywhere that wasn't his apartment that he stayed in for who knows how long, or his corrupt house that he refused to go to. It was almost 2 days and Felix still couldn't comprehend everything that was happening to him, or what he had learned.

He honestly didn't know if it was smart for him to randomly call Hyunjin knowing that he was a target in his mind. But Felix wanted closure, he craved for it, he even needed it. But he didn't feel like he should need it when he was the one who started all of this in the first place.

If he hadn't left Hyunjin like that so randomly and unexpectedly. He could've convinced Hyunjin to leave the guild and to just run away with Felix, and just live their life together. Just the two of them.

But now it was too late, his darkest nightmare came true even when he tried to prevent it.

He continued walking until he stumbled into something, Felix looked up and was met with another individual, who looked furious. "Yah, watch where your going!" Felix apologized instantly, trying to walk away until he grabbed onto Felix. "An apology like that won't work, you..." he started. He looked elsewhere to find an excuse to keep Felix here until he looked at his shoes. "You have to pay for my new shoes, you stepped on them." Felix looked at his shoes and saw they were spotless. "Y- your shoes look fin—"

"Are you kidding me?! You don't see that big mark on the top of it!" He yelled, making Felix shiver at the Sudden Noise from the stranger. He looked around for help from anybody but nobody was in sight. Felix looked back at the individual. He was smirking.

"No one to help you little one."

The individual reached for Felix before he was stopped by a hand gripping onto
His forearm. "I'd suggest you leave him alone before your begging for me to release you from my hold."