Absurd

"What is your problem?! Are you actually on drugs?!" Yeji yelled, walking with Hyunjin and Han in the organization corridors.

"Me doing my job, indicates I'm on drugs? So you assumed I was always high?—"

"Stop bullshitting me Hyunjin. You know Damn well what I'm referring to." Yeji spat, what was Hyunjin thinking; she kept asking herself.

Yeji groaned as she rubbed her head; feeling an overwhelming headache starting to take over, "Either way, you can't possibly think this is a good idea! I know you are not that foolish to actually think that it's a good idea to kill your best friend—"

"Ex best friend" Hyunjin corrected, "And for the last time. I never said it was a good idea or anything involving I'm happy about this. I just simply want to complete the mission, no feelings involved whatsoever. And as agents of the crimson blood organization, you need to let this go." Hyunjin spoke; only giving eye contact on his last sentence.

"I thought we did let this go Hyunjin."

"We all let this go in different prospectives, I let it go a long time ago but it keeps getting mentioned. You guys can't let it go because you feel the need to fix things but you can't fix what's broken."

"Felix made his choice, now I have to live my life knowing what I longed for, was just simply too hard to reach." His words left Yeji and Han speechless, did he really give up all hope or is he just tired of trying?... was what they asked themselves.

"Now, if you would excuse me, my dear friends. I have to go back to training a black haired brat who's almost taller than me." Hyunjin said walking past Yeji and Han in a rude manner, "We can't let this mission go on." Han spoke up, once Hyunjin was no longer in their eyesight.

"But how can we stop it Han? We can't warn Felix or tell the boss about about the relationship between Hyunjin and lix because it would not end well, or Hyunjin would just simply deny it!" Yeji exclaimed.

Then Han was reminded of something, "We can't, but what if he can?"

☠︎︎

"Nishimura I hope you picked out your we—" Hyunjin was cut off by a sound he knew oh too well.

He was faced with blade in between his two index fingers, the blade not drawing a single drop of blood.
"Huh, I'm impressed. You managed to take me by surprise. But it still wasn't even close to being enough if I was able to sense the attack and block it." Ri-ki rolled his eyes, "Well at least my aim was spot on." He rudely said as he crossed his arms

Hyunjin sighed, "I feel like we have a mutual dislike towards each other, and that's fine. But it's not gonna help anything in the future." Hyunjin pulled up a chair from the side of the room, dragging it back to his previous spot; lounging himself into the seat. "What? You think I could like you, just with a what? A snap of a finger?" Ri-ki laughed, "Yea, in your dreams. I don't like anyone except for my 6 brothers, who you rudely separated me from." Ri-ki spoke going to play with the knifes.

Hyunjin scoffed offensively, "I did not separate you from your brothers, nor did I do that on purpose. But you will see them back at the dorms and on missions." Ri-ki was surprised from the information he got from Hyunjin. "Wait what? I thought we weren't gonna see each other after that." Hyunjin laughed, "You really think we're that cruel to separate you guys? Our boss may be selfish and cruel, but he isn't that selfish and cruel." Hyunjin spoke giving a judging look towards his somewhat apprentice, "But that's your choice if you don't wanna believe my words. I'm not gonna force you."

"I'm not a trusting person Mr.Hwang, you have to earn my trust. Just like everyone else in this pathetic world." Hyunjin grinned, this kid was a lot more interesting then he thought, "Let me tell you something nishimura. Yes this world is filled with disgusting lowlifes who know no mercy, like me and the people we kill. But there are people who are innocent, show mercy and only want whats best for the world, in their own simple minded way. And sometimes they do what they think is for best, in their own mind, to help them and the people around them. Like an ex acquaintance of mine." Hyunjin spoke; leaving the last sentence with yearning look and tone.

Ri-ki's demeanor changed once he saw the reaction his master had when talking about one of his past, friends? He would say. He felt the atmosphere suddenly turn more tense but in a sad kind of way.
But before Ri-ki was able to ask what was wrong, he was cut off, "Anyways nishimura, never trust people too soon, and if you do, Never put all of your trust into them; it's never gonna work out in the end. Your always gonna get the loose end of the string if you follow the wrong path." What shocked Ri-Ki the most, is that he swore he saw a tear being wiped away from the corner of his master's eye, seems his master had a dark past and Ri-Ki was somewhat curious on what is was. But he knew...

He shouldn't pry into peoples personal lives since it wouldn't end well, for either of them.

"Alright, lesson 1. Silent but deadly."

Ri-Ki snorted, "What is this? A farting challenge?— OW!" Ri-Ki was intervened when he felt a pain in his lower head.

"What was that for?!" Ri-Ki exclaimed, rubbing the pain slowly.

"Your 16 about to become an assassin, and you still have the time to make farting jokes? Childish." Hyunjin mumbled the last bit to himself. But Ri-Ki heard it clear as day, "Pfft, I apologize your Highness." Ri-Ki pouted as he crossed his arms with annoyance.

Hyunjin loudly sighed, rubbing his head in frustration, "I have so much patience when it comes to kids...."

☠︎︎

"I'm sorry what?"

"Your the heir to my mafia, the green siphons." Felix's father repeated.

"Pardon?!" Felix repeated himself, but in a more louder tone.

"Lee Felix! I know you heard me the first ti!—OF COURSE I HEARD YOU FATHER! B- but... t- this is just, how exactly am I supposed to take this in?! I haven't seen my family in years and then all of sudden when I do, I FIND OUT IM THE FUCKING HEIR TO A MAFIA?!? THIS IS ABSURD!" Felix yelled, Immediately knocking his chair over when getting up from his seat. 

Everyone's eye were widened with shock, it was a surprise seeing their beloved son and brother act like this, but then again, he beg knew he would somewhat cause a fuss about the current situation.
"Felix please, let us explai—"

"No.... Not again... p- please... NOT AGAIN!" Felix yelled in terror. After what happened three years ago with Hyunjin, it was the worst day of his life. It was most likely the same with Hyunjin but how exactly could he apologize if, for one, he didn't know exactly where Hyunjin was, or if he had a dislike or hate towards him.

"Felix, what do you mean not again? Has something like this happened to you twic?—" before his mother was able to finish, Felix ran out of the office. He ran threw the house until he made his way to the front entrance, he had so many questions, but he didn't know where to start.

Some were: If Hyunjin was Involved with his fathers mafia

If just simply anyone he knew were in his fathers mafia

And exactly how long did his family keep this secret from him

And with those thoughts running through Felix's mind, he had no clue the adventure and dangers that were awaiting for him.