School part 3

Hyunjin and Felix were running behind the school heading toward the student council room window.

As soon as Hyunjin and Felix got behind the school closer to the window, security caught their attention.

"Hey ! What are you doing !?" The guard yelled.

The two boys looked back quickly and Hyunjin stopped in his tracks and said "take the pups, I'll lead him away" Hyunjin gave Felix the pups pushing him to go forward without him.

"You'll get caught !" Felix said worriedly, he didn't want his best friend getting in any trouble.

Hyunjin softly smiled and said "don't worry Lix I won't" Hyunjin said as he started yelling at the guard, getting the guards attention.

"Try to catch me slow ass !"
Hyunjin yelled as he ran off,
Leaving Felix with the two pups by the student council window.

☠︎︎

Felix knocked on the student council window, instantly getting the attention of Yeji.

Yeji rushed up to the window, opening the window on both sides,
"Awe... they're so cute" Yeji said in awe.

"I know right..." Felix said with a smile.

Yeji reached her arms toward Felix, trying to grab the pups and bring them inside.

She eventually got them both inside of the room and said "ok ! They're in good hands Felix, I'll take good care of them !" Yeji said with a smile and she started Petting one of the pups.

Felix softly smiled and said "Thanks Yeji, I owe you one" Felix said as he started walking away from Yeji.

"Alright I gotta go find Hyunjin, I'll come back later for the pups" Felix said.

"Wait what happened ?" Yeji asked.

"Long story short, hyunjins basically running for his life right now" Felix said which made Yejis eyes widen.

"Oh no not literally !" Felix quickly said.

Yeji sighed and said "ok..."

"Alright bye !"

"Bye Felix !" Yeji said as she started closing the window.

☠︎︎

Meanwhile Hyunjin was indeed basically running for his life.

'Shit, did Felix get the pups to Yeji ?' Hyunjin thought to himself as he ran past the schoolyard.

Hyunjin was currently running through the school trying to get away from the security guard

Even though Hyunjin could've easily Escaped the security guard, he didn't want the security guard to search for Felix and get him in trouble.

Hyunjin was running over benches, jumping over gates and running through buildings, so when he finally got back outside he ran passed the student councils office.