Past

BEFORE YOU READ!! PLEASE GO BACK AND READ THE CHAPTER CALLED CONFRONTATION IF YOU ALREADY READ IT BEFORE I EDITED IT!!!

If you have not and if this is your first time reading, you can just continue reading :)

"Hyunjin! You came!"

"It's not like I had a choice, I didn't want my power getting shut off again because you guys don't know what distancing yourself from everyone else means." Hyunjin spat with anger as he replied to Yeji.

"Hyunjin, we have given you 3 years of space. It's time to get out of your hellhole and live your life again. Fe—"

"Don't."

The whole area went silent as Hyunjin radiated a heated and angry aura. No one dared to speak a word when Hyunjin was upset.

Usually in the past when Hyunjin was angry he never used to relinquish his anger on people or anything. He just kept it to himself, not trying to ruin anyone's day or make it even worse.

But Hyunjin changed. He didn't care who or what is was, he would let his anger out he wouldn't hold back either. His criticism got worse over the years too, his personality changed for the worse.

"I apologize. But still, You gotta bring some light back into your darkness. You can't just stay hidden from the world forever. Your helping no one and especially yourself—"

"Look the only people you need to worry about in your life Han, is Minho and your other friends. Same to you Yeji. I don't need you guys constantly checking up on me, asking if I'm ok and telling me to leave my depression behind and just go and have fun. That not how it works." Hyunjin spat to Han and Yeji, stern and clear.

"Speaking of which, Minho and Ryujin were never coming were they? You just used up another excuse for me to come just to see you gu—"

"Come on Hyunjin, we just simply wanted to hang out with one of our friends. Is that such a big deal?! I know your in your bitchy phase right now but honestly, I don't give a fuck."
Han spat angrily.

Hyunjin scoffed "What? Your gonna shut my power off again?! Kidnap me? Take away Kkami and Kkomi?! To prove what—!"

"Shut the fuck up and stop being an asshole! Listen Hyunjin, I'm done with your petty shit. If you want us to leave you alone and never talk to you again just say that! I'm not going to waste my time trying to fix our relationship again and help with your happiness when you don't want it! Yes me and Han are both stubborn but that's just because we are your friends! And no matter what, we will always be your friend's! So get your head out of the fucking gutter and deal with the fact that Felix left! And he's not coming back! You have to move on Jinnie—"

Hyunjin dazed off. He hadn't heard that nickname ever since that night three years ago.

The nickname Felix used to call him when he came back home from a mission.

The nickname Felix spoke when they came across each other each morning to eat breakfast.

The nickname Felix yelled when Hyunjin got in the shower first when they were getting ready for school.

The nickname Felix used to say that gave hyunjin more love and happiness then anything else in the world.

There was a moment of silence. Yeji who rambled through her hearts content, not fully realizing what she said until it was too late.
"Hyunjin I—"