Crush

☠︎︎
Felix and Hyunjin decided to head back home.

They entered their apartment and instantly Felix yawned "alright sleepy head, let's go to sleep, we got school tmr"

"Pfft I was the one who said we shouldn't go to our secret spot but you insisted anyways, and now your reminding me about school ?" Felix said.

"......"

Hyunjin stared at Felix awkwardly "goodnight" he said as he ran away from Felix heading into his bedroom.

"HEY !" Felix yelled as he chased Hyunjin to his room.

Hyunjin was running to his room until Felix jumped on his back making both of them crash onto the floor.

"Cant run away from me that easily jinnie" Felix said with a smirk, as he was on top of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin knowing his crush on Felix, was feeling all kinds of emotions, his heart was beating as fast as the speed of sound, and his cheeks were starting to rise heat and turn red.

Hyunjin went into panic and pushed Felix off and ran into his room, saying sorry over and over.

He slammed his door shut and threw himself on his bed, pulling his head into his pillow.

He was embarrassed.

"Oh my god Hyunjin, your so stupid ! And embarrassing" he said as he pulled his face in his hands, messing up his hair.

He was a blushing mess.

Two knocks on the door were heard from
Inside of Hyunjin's room.

"Hyunjin ?" Felix said from the other side of the door.

"C- Can I sleep with y- you ?" Felix asked.

To be honest it just made Hyunjin blush even more, he was obviously joking around when he said that earlier. But he couldn't help the fact that he was already opening the door.

"S- sure...." Hyunjin said as he gestured Felix to come in.

Hyunjin didn't know how he would handle this, he's never been that good with physical touch with Felix since he found out he had a crush on him, he couldn't even hold hands with his best friend without blushing.

Now he has to cuddle and sleep with his best friend.

Felix approached the bed and jumped on it, he gestured Hyunjin to come to the other side of the bed and knowing Hyunjin

He just stood in place.

Felix smirked "now look who's being the scaredy cat now, afraid to sleep with your best friend."

Hyunjins heart hurt a little by hearing that, 'yea.... I'm just his best friend... there's nothing I should worry about.' Hyunjin told himself.

"Now how could I, Hwang Hyunjin, be afraid of anything" Hyunjin said confidently as he walked to the other side of the bed.

"Your afraid of balloons" Felix said.

"HEY ! Those loud noises are scary" Hyunjin fought back.

"Your scared of the dark" Hyunjin shot back with a cocky look.

"Now that's actually a common fear dumbass" Felix defended.

Hyunjin and Felix both stared at each other from each side of the bed, both leaning forward and squinting their eyes. Determined to
Get the other to back down.

"Fine ! Just go to sleep !" Hyunjin said feeling defeated.

"Haha I win !" Felix said cockingly. As he pulled the covers off from on top and put them on top of him.

"Pfft whatever" Hyunjin did the same.

☠︎︎

There was another silence in the room
As both boys who were facing opposite directions were not asleep.

Hyunjin couldn't sleep because he couldn't handle the fact who was right next to him, his heart couldn't take it.

Felix couldn't sleep still thinking about the crimson killer and what he was doing right now.

"Jinnie you awake ?" Felix asked softly.

"Yea.... You can't sleep ?" Hyunjin asked a little bit worried.

"No you ?"

"Well obviously not if I'm awake" Hyunjin giggled a little.

Felix turned around to face hyunjin and Hyunjin felt it.

"Jinnie.... Turn around"

Hyunjin blushed at those words, if he turned around....

He would face Felix, face to face.

But he did it anyways "y- yes ?"

Hyunjin wasn't prepared for these next words that Felix was about to ask
"can we cuddle ?"

Hyunjins heart went berserk,
Cuddle ?
With his crush ?
In his bed ?
At night ?!?

"Just this once ! Just to help calm my mind down on this whole crimson killer situation" Felix reassured.

Hyunjin was soft and he knew that it was scaring him so he did it

He pulled Felix in his arms.

Hyunjin was blushing at the sudden action his body made but what was even more surprising was the fact that Felix had a small blush as well.

Hyunjin started rubbing Felix's head with his hand and eventually, it made Felix end up melting in his arms and his touch.

Both Felix and Hyunjin fell asleep to silence and the grasp of eachother in each others arms.