Broken

Just wanted to say that this story is slowly coming to an end, but here is a little treat for you guys for being so patient with me these past couple of weeks :(

It's been an irksome day as Felix laid in his apartment room, rethinking his whole life. He felt broken, he felt dejected, he felt betrayed.
He felt the same on that day 3 years ago, when he left the one person in the world who made his Sun burn brighter than ever before.

But knowing that the most important people in his life were apart of the same reason why Felix felt the way he felt, it hurt harder than a knife being stabbed in your back.

Felix knew he couldn't stay away from the mess and just run away again especially when it was brought up in his family. He thought the only option was running away from it, but in the end it did nothing.

He would have to confront them eventually about the situation, but he wasn't in a dire need to speak on it.

All he could do, was slowly wait to see what the universe had in store for the freckled boy.

☠︎︎

"Please, we need your help! Your the only one who's not apart of the organization who can get ahold of them and warn Felix!" Han practically begged. He was on the phone with a long term friend he had known for a while.

The man scoffed on the phone, "After your stupid ass organization recruited my boyfriend?! He broke up with me because he said that he was done with me and never wanted to see me again! My life fucking collapsed, Han!"

Han was silent; he truly felt bad about the kinds of things the organization did for its agents. But Han had no say in it.

"I get that b—"

"No buts Han, I'm done with your shit I'm done with everyone's shit. I pity you for being stuck in that hell hole. I still can't believe my ex left me for that even when I begged him to stay with me. Now everyday I remind myself that I wasn't enough.
I wasn't enough for Yeonjun."
Hans heart ached, he never knew how bad his boss messed up peoples lives. He couldn't relate because he was able to hide his relationship with Minho from the organization, but he wouldn't know how much longer knowing Minho was apart of another organization as well.

"Soobin..."

"I'm sorry Han, but I can't help you even if I could, me and Felix haven't spoken in years and why would he believe my word anyway? I'm a stranger in his mind." Soobin spoke on the other side of the phone; feeling somewhat guilty on the situation.

Han sighed before continuing, "I understand... take care Soobin..."

Then the phone hung up, Han placed the phone back in its place, "Was that binnie...?" Han quickly turned around and was met with a shaky Yeonjun.

Han instantly started to worry for the older, "Yeonjun are you ok?—"

"I'm s- sorry I- I have to go" Before Han was gonna respond, Yeonjun ran off.

But Han didn't give up that easily so he chased after him, Yeonjun never cried. He never truly showed a deep emotion like Han just witnessed.
But as soon as Han caught up to him, Yeonjun was in one of the practice room's, crying.