Pain

Time passed and Felix was back in the same place he was before his family abruptly came into his home.
He was in his room, staring out the window. Looking at the night sky, filled and filled with stars gradually showcasing perfect glows. Some brighter than others.

While staring at the beautiful night sky, he had his phone clenched in his hand, only one thing being shown on the screen.

Hyunjins phone number.

After Felix got rid of his last phone to avoid Hyunjin and everybody he once knew down there, he got a new phone number.
But he made sure to memorize hyunjins phone number by heart, for what? He had absolutely no idea.

He stared at it for minutes then minutes turned into a hour, then a hour turned into two. He had no idea what he was gonna do. He didn't wanna close the app because he would never look back, and that slightly pained him.

If Hyunjin wanted to kill him, sure, felix should avoid him at all costs. But his heart said otherwise.

He yearned for the older more than he ever did.

He stared out the window, gazing at the sky, he whispered, "Did I hurt you that much jinnie..." he spoke softly, letting a tear escape his left eye.

"I'm sorry... I- I just didn't want to hurt you, I- if I stayed... you- something bad would've happened... and I'd rather never see you again then lose you forever..." Felix softly wept.

Felix turned his attention back to his phone, he did the unexpected and clicked it.

The phone started ringing, then it happened.

☠︎︎

Scratching noises was what Hyunjin came across when he entered his apartment. Once he took off his shoes then placed his keys down on the counter by the door, he was tackled by his two small dogs, "Kkami, Kkomi! Calm down!" Hyunjin said in between breaths as he tried hard not to laugh.

Eventually he gave up as he sat himself down in the middle of the living room. Kkomi and Kkami were running around Hyunjin in circles, chasing each others tails which made Hyunjin smile obnoxiously.

He stopped them immediately when he grabbed both of them under the tummies and placed them in his lap, petting them softly until they calmed down.

Hyunjin's smile turned soft as he saw his dogs curl up in his lap, rubbing their heads against his knees.

They brought Hyunjin so much joy to Hyunjin ever since their other owner left, "Well you guys still have me, and I'm not going anywhere." Hyunjin said as he nuzzled his face in the middle of his lap, tickling the dogs with simply just his nose.

But the fun time got disrupted when hyunjins phone started ringing, he looked a the contact and gave a demented look, he didn't recognize the number but alas... he still answered, "Hello?"

Felix's eyes widened, he hadn't heard hyunjins voice in so long...

"Hellooo?" Hyunjin asked again, only hearing silence through the phone .

Felix stayed silent, a small smile forming on his lips as he felt relieved to hear his voice again.

"Hel- KKAMI, KKOMI, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FIGHTING!" Hyunjin yelled, forgetting he was on the phone.

Felix's lip started quivering, he wanted to cry... but on accident he muttered, "Jinnie..."

Hyunjin paused his lecturing as his eyes widened, "Fel?-" but was cut off when he heard the call had ended.

Hyunjin slowly removed the phone from his ear, "D- did Felix just call me?" He was left speechless, but then didn't realize that his right eye was starting to stream tears.

Meanwhile, Felix hung up the call; throwing his phone on his bed. He started to shamefully cry, god he missed Hyunjin so much, Felix couldn't even continue to ask himself how many times he stayed up each night, thinking about hyunjins beautiful smile, the way his eyes would glow and turn into a perfect smile themselves whenever he was present in front of him. How if Felix stayed, they could've lived fine together, still fighting over who gets in the shower first, Hyunjin still constantly asking for his brownies every day, and maybe Felix could live with the fact that his best friend, and crush, was a assassin who didn't have a choice but to kill, because it was simply in his birth right.

"God, why couldn't I just leave it alone!" Felix sobbed, "I miss him so fucking much!" Felix started yanking at his hair.

"If only I wasn't so goddamn stupid, I could be watching a musical with Hyunjin at our apartment, watch Kkomi and Kkami drag each other by the tails along the apartment floors... and be able to go out in the world and tell anyone and everyone that I lee Felix, is the boyfriend of Hwang Hyunjin." Felix laughed as he cried his pain out, "why do I always fuck it up..."

"Hyunjin... I'm sorry..." and with that, Felix let out one more cry as he banged his head against his wall, sliding himself down slowly as he let the pain and suffering all of these years, take effect over him.

☠︎︎

Meanwhile Hyunjin was currently in his bed, staring at his phone like he was waiting for something, but what exactly was he waiting for?

Kkomi and Kkami were curled up to his side sleeping, but he would have to move them before he goes to sleep, last time they slept like that. Kkami almost got crushed by hyunjins ass.

But weirdly, Hyunjin couldn't get that sound out of his head. He swore he heard the name jinnie, and there's only one person in the world who made up that nickname and called Hyunjin that. But Hyunjin didn't want to think it was Felix. He didn't want that pain to come back again. But he couldn't avoid it since he has a task to kill him in almost a day.

Hyunjin couldn't lie, it hurt when he found out who he was assigned to kill, but Hyunjin tried to treat it like it was just another regular mission.

Keyword.
Tried

Some part of Hyunjin was telling him to say no, refuse the job and deal with telling your boss the reason why, and just sucking up with the consequences.

But the other was telling him to get rid of Felix for the pain he's caused, but in reality, overtime, Hyunjin tried to understand Felix's reason for doing it. When he thought about what Felix said in that letter about him being the reason why he caused all of this, Hyunjin understood.

"He was just trying to protect me..."
'In his own stupid way'
Hyunjin softly laughed.

But nothing was set to be done, even though Hyunjin understood Felix's side of the story, he still couldn't forgive the younger, no matter how much love and happiness the younger gave him.
That was all taken away, when Felix decided to best way to solve a major problem is to abandon it.

Hyunjin went to bed that night, determined to get rid of lee Felix from his life.

Even when he knew it was simply impossible.

Jinnie

I miss you.....

Send (Draft)

(Draft)