Now or never

Meanwhile downstairs, it was nothing short but a living nightmare. Nothing but yells and whimpers we're heard as Hyunjin was being tortured to death from none other than Minghao while Felix's father stood Standby. "You. Disgusting. Piece. Of. Shit." Minghao said in between punches. Hyunjin didn't respond, nor move an inch.

The torturing commenced for more minutes and there was still no sign of movement from Hyunjin, and Felix's father grew tired of it. "Minghao." He called out. Minghao ignored it. "Minghao." He called out again, growing frustrated from the lack of response as Minghao continued to relinquish his anger on towards the older. Felix's father patience grew thin when he was already approaching the black haired assassin, yanking him off of Hyunjin. "Hands off Minghao, he'll get his time cut soon. Just be. Patient." Felix's father spat towards Minghao, giving straight eye contact.

Minghao rolled his eyes before proceeding to walk away, taking a cloth from the chair on the corner and wiping his hands away from the touch of the being he despised.

"Now... have you finally come to realize Hyunjin? Your an abomination. A filthy human being that should've never been born, more than even thought of." He spat, grabbing onto hyunjins hair. Yanking it back so Hyunjin was giving eye contact with the older man. Hyunjins eyes were cold and dark, many cruel thoughts racing through his mind as he pictured how he would get his revenge.

Felix's father grinned at hyunjins disfigured features.
"Ah... look at you... the one good feature about yourself has disappeared. Imagine if Felix ever sees this, probably would dump you almost instantl—" "You underestimate your son, bastard." Felix's father cocked an eye at the sudden remark. "He cares about one's personality and their way of life. He's sweet, caring and one of the kindest souls I have ever come across. He's a Angel compared to most disturbing individuals in this world, and you would've known that if you made the effort to be apart of his life!" Hyunjin shocked his expression when he felt a hand be slapped across his face.

A small amount of blood rushed out his mouth, making Hyunjin spit it out abruptly. "You think you know everything when you don't, Hwang. I did what was right for my son, and if you truly loved him. You wouldn't put him in this kind of danger!" It went silent. A small click sounded in his mind as he processed those words, was he putting Felix in danger again?

"See... you know it. You know that your a danger to him. So stop being a stubborn ass and face reali—" "Your sitting here telling me that I'm the one who dragged Felix into this mess when it was you. I love him so much to the point where I disobeyed my bosses orders to protect him! Yea I was a asshole that had a stupid and pathetic grudge against him for 3 years but I finally came to terms of how wrong I was to assume him! If anyone here to blame for him being dragged into this, it was you and you alone. Your the one who wants him to be the new heir to the mafia, your the one told him about this mess. I lived with him for years and I've never gotten him involved in this lifestyle and the day you show up again, he's targeted. There's no one to blame but you." The silence infiltrated the room almost instantly, Hyunjin grew proud of words, hoping he hit a sensitive spot in Felix's father soul.

But It didn't do anything.

"Minghao, do as you please. Make sure he suffers. I want to hear it, then I don't." Felix's father commanded. His voice directly turning cold and harsh to make it sound more threatening.

Minghao cocked a smile before answering, "Gladly." He responded walking up to damaged figure lying on the ground. But was stopped when the lights suddenly shut off.

☠︎︎

"Lix, do you have a computer I could borrow by any chance?" Yeji asked bursting through Felix's door. "W- Why?" He enquired curiously.