Its time

Hyunjin woke up to thoughts scrambling his mind unnecessarily. Today was the day, but he was confident he wouldn't mess this up. He couldn't mess this up. No matter what happened, the mission was his top priority.

So here he was, stuffing his family's knife and a back up gun into his suit, in front of the same mirror he used the day Felix left. Then he laughed, "For the first time since three years..." he would be seeing Felix again, but not as a dear one.

Then his phone started ringing, Hyunjin attached his gun to his side as he picked up his phone from his bed. "Hello?"

"Hyunjin, are you ready? The boss wants us to head out in a hour."

"Yea, I'm just getting some last minute things."

"Alright, meet me at headquarters, oh btw. Han and Yeji headed out earlier, said they had some things they needed to talk about with you."

Hyunjin paused, "Wait when did they leave?"

"Uhh, they left like 30 mins ago, they should be there any minute no—"

Loud knocking disturbed their conversation, "Hyunjin!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "I'll see you later Minghao." He said before hanging up.

Hyunjin sighed before throwing his phone towards his bed. He walked out of his room and made it towards his front door. He opened it revealing Yeji and Han. He already knew what he was about to put through. But he still asked "What do you want?"

"Your really going through with this?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes before attempting to shut the door in their faces. Han stopped Hyunjin; pressing his hand on the door, before inviting himself and Yeji inside. "Then we're going with you." Hyunjin's eyes slightly bulged, "No your not. It was me and Minghao who were assigned to this mission. And you would just interfere." Hyunjin explained.

"We spoke to Felix." His breathed hitched, "Y- you what?" Hyunjin couldn't believe the words he heard, "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" Hyunjin yelled, his friends flinched at the high tone.

"Hyunjin, we only went there to tell Felix to escape; to escape from you and the organization, B- but he didn't listen!" Hyunjin grit his teeth then asked, "Why... why didn't he leave."

"Because he wants to see you Hyunjin." Hyunjin clenched his fists; his nails clawing into his skin as he tried to relinquish his anger. "Then why... WHY DID HE LEAVE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! HE MADE ME THINK I WAS SPECIAL TO HIM JUST FOR HIM TO STAB ME IN THE BACK AND LEAVE ME!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Your point has been Heard ever since, and we fucking get it Hyunjin, but haven't you ever considered the reason why he did it in the first place?!"

The room went silent, "Do you think I haven—"

"No Hyunjin I don't think you have. Because if you did, you would be thinking different about this situation. And You know you would be." Hyunjin diverted his gaze away from Han's. Yes, he admits it. If he truly understood Felix's situation, he would be having second thoughts about the situation. But it's not possible to him when he's so full of hatred for the younger. "Even after 3 years han, and you still only seem to be on one POV and I knew it was gonna be his. You guys always had a special attachment, I was just your practice for beating me at being the best in the organization." Hans eyes bulged, "Hyunji—"

"Ha, and to think that I actually considered you a true friend of mine, and yet you still chose to be against me."

"Hyunjin let him explai—"

"Leave."

Hyunjin said, his back turned against Han and yeji. "Hyun—"

"LEAVE."

That spooked both Han and yeji, but they complied. There was no use arguing with him at this point. "Fine... but your gonna regret this Hyunjin. Your going to wake up one day and your gonna hate yourself for what you caused and for what you created. But we'll be there for you. If you let us..." Hyunjin didn't respond; still standing in the middle of the living room.

Han and Yeji sighed before taking their leave out of hyunjins apartment. Not hearing the soft whimpers come from the individual standing inside.

Hyunjin started crying.

☠︎︎

"What are we going to do now? We couldn't tell Felix to leave, we couldn't convince Hyunjin anymore then we already hav—" Yeji was silenced when Han put a finger on her lips. "I have a back up plan."

☠︎︎

"Are you ready?" Minghao asked Hyunjin who seemed expressionless when he approached him from outside the headquarters. "Let's just get this over with." He breathed out.

Hyunjin and Minghao walked inside, and was greeted by the overall annoying smell of stiff air in the organization hallways. Until "Hyunjin and Minghao. Report to the Head office to be taken to your next mission." Hyunjin and Minghao turned to each other simultaneously before nodding.

Hyunjin and Minghao entered the office. "Ah, my favorite part of the day has arrived. The jet is outside, it's ready to take you guys there. Remember, your mission is to kill lee Felix on sight, if you fail, there will be consequences." Hyunjin and Minghao nodded before walking towards the exit. "Hyunjin." Hyunjin and Minghao both looked back. "I need you to stay, Minghao, you may go." Minghao nodded before taking his leave.

Hyunjin walked up the desk, giving eye contact to his boss. "What can I do for you."

"You knew who lee Felix is, and he's Important to you. Isn't he?" Hyunjin froze, feeling a rush of shock and Terror run through him. "I- Sir, where are you getting these things fro—"

"You don't need to know that, all you need to do today, is kill Felix yourself and give him a merciful death, or I shall kill him and you know I give no mercy to others I don't respect, nor like." Hyunjin gulped, but why was he feeling scared? He claimed he had no feelings for the blonde and yet, here he was, feeling a sense of guilt and sadness for the event that's about to occur.

"Sir, I promise. I will fulfill this mission. and if I fail, I apologize on my behalf for me being such a disappointment." The boss grinned.

"I have faith in you Hyunjin, don't make me lose it."

☠︎︎