Im sorry

Han, yeji, along with their lovers and yeonbin. We're all trapped inside the basement of the premises. You would've thought it was fancy considering Felix's family lived in a mansion, but it was not. Just another cold room filled with webs and chains hung up on the walls, along with a complete dark silence. A room lamp being their only light.

"What do you think happened? It's already been 15 minutes." Soobin was the first to speak up. No one knew the answer to his question, all just as curious as he was. "Considering that it's been 15 minutes, things could've either gone good, or bad." Yeji responded.

"Yea, either Hyunjin and Felix truly talked things out, or they're trying their best to make sure Hyunjin doesn't kill Feli-" Han was cut off by the sound of metal gates opening then closing. They then heard it again when they saw multiple henchmen approaching inside the closeted cell. Dragging a black haired individual along with them. Their eyes insanely widened when they fully came to closure who it was, "You 6. Your free to leave, he shall occupy your spot." Minghao commanded, pointing towards the exit.

Han and Yeji diverted their gaze to the individual who got abruptly thrown to the ground, "Hyunjin! Are you ok?!" They asked, their faces starting to get flushed with worry for the older. "What did you do to him!" Minghao cocked a laugh, "What do you think? He had a deal for 15 minutes and when he refused to leave, we dragged him out of there doing anything means necessary to him. We held up our end of the deal and he shall with his. Even when it wasn't his agreement in the first place." Minghao explained. Han and Yeji detested at the treatment their friend was receiving from his fake accomplice.

But they didn't wanna force their attention towards it. They were too focused on their fallen comrade. "Hyunjin, what the hell happened." Hyunjin didn't respond as he sat their still. He only focused on the previous situation that took place a mere couple of minutes ago. Oh how bad he craved for Felix's warmth again when he was so rudely torn from it.

"There's no time for chit chat, you two take the two girls. The others, take the rest." Minghao demanded to henchmen, pointing towards the individuals.
"Make sure you keep those two under perfect hold." He said pointing towards Han and Yeonjun.

The henchmen started approaching the individual's before gripping onto their arms and hands, forcefully pulling them back onto their sides. "Hyunjin! Please... don't give up!" Yeji begged, currently being dragged away by the henchmen.

Hyunjin didn't respond, his eyes glued to the floor in a attempt to give no contact with his friends, but unexpectedly responded when he uttered words that left his friends in complete shock, "I'm sorry..."

Then Hyunjin was left alone, in the clutches of Minghao.

☠︎︎

Felix sat in his room, completely frozen and faltered with a mix of scary emotions Rolling through his mind and body. He couldn't take a second to process anything that happened previously.

One second his heart was full of hate, then love, then pain. The roller coaster of emotions wasn't enough for Felix to break, because it heart already did. Oh how bad he wished things ended up different, how he wished he didn't leave the individual at deaths door when it was his biggest time of need. How he wished he could've explained things in a more calm and different kind of way then just abruptly leaving.

But it was too late, one of them would have to pay the price for their actions and Felix hated that he wasn't the one who was going to be doing it. He was set as the victim when he was truly the accuser. Life wasn't fair in the most simplest ways.

Felix's thought process got disturbed when he heard his door irksomely launch open, revealing 6 teary eyed individual's. They didn't even bother to notice the quiet silence Felix engulfed himself in before they rudely disturbed it with their rambles. "Felix what happened, are you ok? Did Hyunjin hurt you? Did your father hurt you!?" Han couldn't finish his series of questions before he heard soft sobs come from the younger, Yeji instantly rushed to go comfort the younger by pulling him into her chest.

She knew something good and bad must've happened. "H- He... he left guys... I- I won't see him again..." he choked as tears started falling. "Lix... I know it hurts, but can you tell us what happened?" Felix paused before agreeing.

They didn't know how long it lasted for Felix to finish, but they were all furiously mad. But they all felt a part of themselves turn cool when they realized that it was no time for them to be upset, it wouldn't help Felix nor Hyunjin if they released their anger from out of knowhere. But it hurt a little more with Han and Yeji, considering how close they were towards the individual's.

Everyone left the room to talk in private about the situation, not trying to spread the pain through Felix even more than it already was. "That bastard. Does he hate the thought of them being together that much? I should kick him in his dirty ass-" "That won't help anyth-" "Babe, he's right. We can't just sit back and let them do this, not after how much pain Hyunjin and Felix went through for this." Ryujin protested, cutting her girlfriend off.

Han grew puzzled, biting his lip anxiously. Felix was in a shriveled state, anything else could mentally break the younger. But Hyunjin was currently locked up, and didn't show any signs of fighting for his life.
"The only thing we can do is come up with a plan to break Hyunjin out, but that's highly unlikely considering who we're dealing with here."

"Yea... a top ranked assassin who has a grudge against Hyunjin, And a mafia boss who has a weird hate towards Hyunjin. I'd say our odds of beating them are nearly none to impossible." Soobin informed, making everyone think more harshly on the situation. "But think about it." Everyone's attention was now towards Minho.

"We have the best gunner here, the best hacker here and the best combat fighter here. Yea it's been hard because there's a mafia boss and a raging assassin. But when has that ever stopped you guys from completing a mission? Especially you Han! You've always told me that your loved ones are more important then any other mission, and now that one of them is in danger, you don't have a plan to rescue yet save them? Babe... come on... start thinking, seriously."

All of the three main assassins eyed each other before nodding their heads simultaneously. They all contributed into a plan with only one goal in mind.

The capture of the crimson assassin. Known as Hwang Hyunjin.