You'll be missed

"Run!"

Felix looked around the room and saw dozens of bodies being spread around the room. Except for him and the rest of his friends. "Yeonjun!" He heard a voice which was most likely, "Soobin!" Yeonjun blurted before rushing towards his boyfriend.

The amount of shock that radiated the room was impeccable as all eyes landed on the black and blue-haired boys who were goggling all over each other from the separation. Until Felix felt his arm being gripped by and hand, spinning him around. He was faced with a figure he knew oh too well.

"Missed me?"

Before another word was spoken, Felix was already engulfing himself in hyunjins embrace. He's alive. He's alive. He's alive. He repeated thoroughly in his head. "Y- your hurt..." Felix spoke tracing the lines of cuts and bruises on hyunjins body. Hyunjin grabbed onto Felix's hand before pulling his chin up and giving him a soft kiss. It wasn't a long one but it felt magical to them. But they refused to continue when they saw how deeply quiet the room become. Until one managed to speak up.

"W- where's Han?" Minho asked softly, too frightened of the answer he was about to receive. Yeonjun gritted his fists together aggressively before uttering his next words. "H- he stayed down there with Minghao. H- he told me to leave until I heard an explosion and I- I went back down there and I couldn't find anyone." Minhos face was more than enough for words to bespoke as he showcased pure terror and tremendous horror. "No... no no no no no." He repeated, his eyesight starting to go blurry as he tried to erase thoughts he didn't want to perceive.

"H- he can't be d- dead, r- right?" Minho turned to look up at Hyunjin who showed the same expression but was more at a loss than terror. How he wished it was him and not Han who suffered a horrifying fate.

"We need to get out of here. Before we lose anything else, I'm not letting another one of my friends die because of my actions." All individuals didn't show any signs of the agreement but Hyunjin knew they were up to the task. Even if they weren't physically ready.

"Felix, stick close to me. As Yeonjun and soobin, and Ryujin and Yeji. Minho you stick by me as well." Minho didn't respond, only falsely nodded. All of them were currently located in one of the main hallways. But some of them were blocked due to some of the explosions. Problem is that the gas can only last for 10 more minutes before they wake up, so they needed to find a way out smartly and quickly.

"Yeonjun and soobin, you take that exit. Ryujin and Yej, take the other and we will take this one." Hyunjin ordered, pointing towards each hallway in hopes of finding what they desired.

The group all separated to the targeted goals, leaving only one group to find the true exit. Everyone hoping they would be the ones to find it.

"Hyunjin, what happened down there?" Felix asked before he took another step. "Lix it's not the time to be talking about this. We gotta move." Hyunjin tried to shake off Felix from his hold but he refused to move. "Y- you can't do that to me Hyunjin, you made me believe you were gonna die, and then all of a sudden you come back to me and you-... you look like this?" He said pointing towards the bruises on hyunjins face and body.

"Minho, could you go on ahead and let us know if you see anything?" Minho nodded before proceeding his way down the path. Hyunjin turned down to Felix whose face almost looked pitiful and washed of worry. "Minghao has a lot of hate towards me, Felix. And I don't blame him." He explained setting both him and Felix down on a torn apart couch in the middle of the hallway.

"B- but he thinks you purposely killed his beloved," Felix spoke, almost choked on his words as he stared at Hyunjin who was incredibly damaged. Hyunjin softly placed his thumb underneath Felix's eye which let out a small tear, he wiped it away before planting a kiss on Felix's freckles, right underneath his eyes.