Truth

"Lee Felix."

☠︎︎

"Wow, it's been what? Three years? Are you that scared of me to hide behind Han? Is my true identity that terrifying to you? I have so many questions but I recall that I have a mission to take care of. So let's make this easy and simple and we can all go on with our lives, well... minus Felix of course." Hyunjin stated, trudging more and more towards the cornered individual's.

"Hyunjin, your not gonna hurt lix. Not on my watch." Han spat; making Hyunjin glare at him in disgust. "Wow... mean like I would say I'm surprised that you got hear before I did, but I can't. There was a 50 out of 50 chance that you would've gotten here before I did."

"Hyunjin."

Hyunjin hummed in response, "Felix...been a while, hasn't it." everyone watched as Felix slowly appeared from behind Han, Han trying to grip onto Felix from escaping his hold.

Han gave a look towards Felix, begging him to stop. But Felix ignored it. There was a short silence as Felix stood beside Han and Yeji, whilst Hyunjin st00d in the front. "You called me that night, didn't you?" He questioned; a curious smirk appearing on his face. Felix didn't respond, which was more enough of an answer for Hyunjin.

"It was you. I have no other people in my life who would randomly just call me out of nowhere. The people I do have, they all have names in my phone. So tell me lix, did you call me to what? Apologize? I waited for who knows how long to hear those two words but now, my patience is no more. And you only have yourself to blame for that." Hyunjin stated, Felix gripped onto his shirt, "Hyunjin, could
We just talk—"

"I'd rather not. I have a apprentice to get back home to, and god knows what that kid is up to right now." Han scoffed, he let go of Felix and started making his way up to Hyunjin. "Just listen to Felix for gods sake hyunji—" Han halted in his movements when Hyunjin gave him a cold glare; aiming his gun at Han's head. "One more word out of you Han and I won't hesitate to shoot."

"Hyunjin! Let him go He's innocent!" Felix yelled from behind. Until Hyunjin diverted his gaze to Felix; now aiming the gun at him. Han took this chance to grab his gun from the side until he felt a good metal blade against his neck. "Han, I'm not that stupid. Remember who's the best assassin in our organization." Hyunjin spat, making Han grit his teeth angrily. "Your despicable." Hyunjin smirked, "And? What does that make you? Taking a Civilians side over your own organization. I'm not despicable, I'm following orders for the people who actually care enough to not leave me in a crisis." Han almost laughed at the statement.

"You think our organization gives a shit about anyone? On the day you got shot Hyunjin, our boss who you believe cares about you. Told me to leave you to die. And told me to complete the mission." Hyunjin grew frustrated. "And thanks to you, he got away, you should've just left me! OUR TOP PRIORITY IS THE MISSION AND THE MISSION ALONE!"

"YEA?! WELL MY TOP PRIORITY IS KEEPING MY LOVED ONES SAFE!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Don't you know that our Boss threatened the safety of yeonjuns loved ones to join the lifestyle he didn't want to be apart of? Don't you know he's killed our peoples loved ones to remind them who their top priority in life should be, when it should not!"

"NO YOU DONT HYUNJIN, CAUSE YOUR BLINDED BY RAGE! If you were truly an assassin, you wouldn't let feelings cloud your judgement, or your point of view on things. Now that your here, your killing one of your loved ones because of a mistake he caused, but because you have a hate towards him. Which you won't let loose because you remind yourself that the best possibility is to be rid of it, in the most simplest and the most common way you could think of." Han stopped for a second before speaking again.

"To kill him."

Hyunjin paused, slowly processing Han's words. It made sense, but he couldn't help it. It hurt him when Felix left, like the sunshine evaporated from his sight. Which actually happened. But he didn't want to feel that way, he didn't want to be the underdog to his inner feelings. "I- your speaking nonsens—"

"Hyunjin... please don't do this." Yeji pleaded. "Just give Felix a chance, you've been waiting for this for a long time right? Then take it." Hyunjin looked at Felix before looking back at Han. He was about to answer until, "Your not going soft on me, now are you, crimson killer."

Hyunjin paused before smirking, "Of course not, wouldn't wanna disappoint the boss now would I?" He replied, a sense of cockiness overflowing.

"Minghao." Han scowled in disgust, making him smirk in glory. "I see you found our target."

"Of course. But it's taking a lot longer then excpected to finish this off. They're being more stubborn than I expected." He responded, giving a glare towards Han.

"Would you like some help?"

Hyunjin smirked, "That would be gre—" Hyunjin stopped when he felt a cold metal surface, targeted against his head. "I wasn't talking to you, Hyunjin."

"W- wha—" "Cuff him." Everyone in the room halted at their footsteps as they tried to process the current situation being placed. "Hyunjin, let them go, Slowly, and nicely. And no harm will come to you and the rest of your unconscious comrades." Minghao spoke, Hyunjin gritted his teeth; slowly releasing his hold onto Felix and Han.

Han took this chance to swiftly remove himself from hyunjins slow hold, grabbing his gun from his side pocket, "Explain. Right now!" Han exclaimed; aiming his gun towards Minghao then back at Hyunjin. "Fucking traitor." Hyunjin mumbled to himself.

Minghao sighed loudly, "To clarify this situation in the most simplest way I can, I'm just going to straight up and say it." Everyone waited until Minghao spoke again, "I'm a spy for the green siphon's and I was ordered to protect you, Felix." The room's atmosphere grew more tense as a wave of shock rushed through them. "I was always a spy, so I lied when I said that this was my first mission. But you already knew that didn't you, Han?"

Han gulped nervously, "I knew you all had your suspicions about me, that's why I tried convincing you guys that the reason I joined was because my boyfriend died at the hands of the green siphons, but which was actually your organization, Hyunjin. To be honest, I don't recall how I got in your organization, but I know that It did take a lot of work." Hyunjin scoffed, "So this was the plan all along huh, wow Felix, so you want to send an undercover assassin to kill me?" Felix was about to respond until he got intervened by an individual, "Enough chit chat, you know the truth and now it's time to complete the true mission."

"The assassination of the crimson killer."