We meet again

"Y- Yeonjun?"

-

"Get your hands. Off of my boyfriend. old man." Yeonjun spoke. Staring at the older men with a deadly glare. The elder men returned with the same reaction. "Your boyfriend. was being disrespectful, young man." Yeonjun scoffed. "Binnie's only disrespectful to the people he doesn't like or have any respect over, so you obviously did not gain his respect." Yeonjun threw his hand to the side. Still keeping contact with the older man.

"Oh? I need to gain respect from a teenage boy who knows 2 times less about life more than me? Seems biased." Felix's father claimed.

"Sir, honestly, wouldn't you want to treat people how you would want to be treated? Im not gonna hurt you because your one my friends father. But I promise you, if you dare lay a finger on Soobin, you will not see the light of day ever again, I will make your life miserable to the point where the only escape is to kill yourself." Felix's father scoffed, "Your gonna let them talk to me like this Felix? I am your father after all—"

"You kidnapped Yeji and Han just for Minho and Ryujin to come and rescue me from my apartment, threatened me to leave with you partially, blamed your actions on my favorite person. Forced me to go to another location to be the new heir to your mafia. And slapped soobin. Father, your not acting like a dad right now, your acting like a mafia boss." Felix deadpanned. "Im only doing this to protect you felix—"

"Let them go."

"W- what?"

"Let Han, Minho, Ryujin and Yeji go. They have no part in this, they were forced to be here by your orders. They did their job and your still holding them captive. You already have me, let them go." Felix's father looked at the two couples sitting on the floor then sighed, "Fine... let them go." With no hesitation, both bodyguards let loose of them, them not wasting anytime to engulf themselves in their loved ones arms.

"Y- your alive?" All individual's in the room turned to look at Yeonbin on the corner. Soobin was shaking so hard, he didn't even realize the sight of Yeonjun because he was too focused on him actually physically standing in front of him.

Yeonjuns lip was bruised, dried blood stained some of his cheeks. His hair was all wet, and he had bruises spread out all over his face. "I- I don't know if I should be mad or glad." Soobin said in a playful manner as he had a great smile spread out on his face, but with tears streaming down. Yeonjun brought their foreheads together, "I love you..." Yeonjun responded, tears streaming down as well.

"Wait, Yeonjun." Yeonjun turned his attention to Minho. "How did you get here? W- what happened?"

"I- t- they let me go." Yeonjun spoke, almost sounding surprised. All teens looked at each other simultaneously, confusion showcasing throughout their faces, "They couldn't have let you go willingly, our organization doesn't work like that. Unless." Han walked up to Yeonjun, suspecting something.

He pulled up yeonjuns shirt from the bottom and his suspicions were correct, "A bug."

☠︎︎

"Fuck they found it." Hyunjin said in the passenger seat of the car, Minghao chuckled "Don't worry, I already got the location locked." Hyunjin grinned. "Hmm you are useful." Minghao rolled his eyes.

"I've always been useful, in more way's then one."

☠︎︎

"Get Rid of it!" Minho yelled, Han threw the bug down and stepped in it repeatedly, "G- guys I'm s- sorry." Yeonjun stuttered. 'Dammit' he cursed himself mentally.