School

Sounds of birds chirping and a ray of sunshine bursted through Hyunjin's bedroom window.
Waking up another ray of sunshine.

"Hmm" Felix hummed as he woke up in Hyunjin's arms.

Felix looked to the side and saw Hyunjin, messy bed hair and bad breath, but from this angle with the sun shining behind him...
It made him look like an angel.

Felix couldn't help himself so he stared at his best friends beautiful textures.

He softly moved a little hair away from
His face, accidentally rubbing Hyunjin's cheek.

Hyunjin started slowly waking up, Felix removed his hand immediately and looked back at Hyunjin who's eyes were completely wide open.

Hyunjin woke up and saw the position him and Felix were in, he completely forgot that Felix asked him to cuddle him yesterday, and this made Hyunjin blush instantly.

"Umm hi ?" Felix said as he awkwardly stared at Hyunjin who seemed like he was panicking.

"Hi....." Hyunjin said nervously and awkwardly.

"What's wrong ? Why are you being so awkward ?" Felix said still staring at Felix.

"Nothing.... I- I- j-" Hyunjin tried explaining.

Felix started laughing and said "I'm just kidding jinnie, now come on we gotta get ready for school !" Felix said enthusiastically.

"No, most definitely not, I rather stay home and binge watch friends" Hyunjin said as he threw himself the other side of his body on the bed pulling the blanket and covers over his head.

Felix pouted "Awe come on Jinnie don't be like that !" Felix said whining.

"Nope you can go by yourself, leave me here to sulk." Hyunjin basically mumbled underneath the covers.

Felix pouted again and walked over to the other side of the bed where Hyunjin's body was currently facing and yanked the cover off of him.

"YAH ! Leave me alone !" Hyunjin yelled.

"Now what kind of best friend would I be if I let my best friend get away with everything ?"

"An awesome best friend" Hyunjin said with a smirk.

"YAH ! I'm already an awesome best friend !"
Felix argued.

"Yea ! But sometimes your a pain in the ass !" Hyunjin said with a little laugh at the end, not realizing what he just triggered.

Hyunjin looked at Felix who had a death glare in his eyes "F- Felix.... I- I was joking...." Hyunjin said as he slowly started baking away.

"Hyunjin....." Felix said, using his deep voice in a intimidating way.

Hyunjin knew exactly that he fucked up "Give me a 5 seconds headstart !" He said practically begged desperately.

Felix launched his head up and gave Hyunjin a deadly stare, making Hyunjin run for his life out of the bedroom.

Felix chased after Hyunjin, slamming the door to the side, and almost making himself trip in the hallway. He immediately caught up to Hyunjin who got cornered.